Reviews for I Don't Trust Myself
Tempe4Booth chapter 36 . 2/18
why did you never finish this?
Lottie chapter 36 . 1/21
MOST FANTASTIC THING EVER. Biologically/medically accurate and written in such a way that makes perfect sense and feels completely real. YOU MUST FINISH THIS! it is too good to stop now! this is what should have happened in the show all those years ago! don't leave it here! please finish it!
EvilDimwit chapter 36 . 4/27/2014
Just thought I'd let you know we are still here and would love an update! It is an absolutely incredible story, and deserves a proper ending don't you think? Even so, thanks for writing this far!
CSIflea chapter 36 . 9/8/2013
Please finish this story! I know it has been years, but please! I want to know what happens next!
linda12344 chapter 36 . 7/14/2013
Very good
KeitorinNara chapter 36 . 2/18/2013
I love this story! I dunno where it drifted off to, but I hope it comes meandering back soon! Anyways, I just wanted to say a few things:

1) You did a very good job at portraying House. I could just see this story as an actual episode!

2) Are you possibly from Texas? I had read your A/N's and they sounded like the schedule that I have now...I don't mean to sound creepy or anything, just curious! :P

3) Back to that whole portraying of House things, you really nailed it. What some people don't realize is that David Shore actually based House off of Sherlock Holmes. There are clues all over the TV show, like the number of House's apartment being one.

4) I hope that you finish this story soon, and possibly write another House story in the future! :)
Guest chapter 36 . 1/2/2013
Hey! I know that you did not update this story in a really long time... maybe you could write more. I really love it. And I',m sure that there are lots of people who would be happy. So pretty pretty please.
OldSFfan chapter 36 . 10/3/2012
It's over two years since you left us with Ryan on the loose. I hope your college career is going well, and I hope you finish this very good story soon.
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 8 . 6/15/2012
gee, what would you be upset about from "Known Unknowns"...that Cuddy was hiding an affair with House's only other friend or the fact that she completely betrayed him by divulging his personal medical information to her boyfriend? Any time Cuddy questions House's ethics I have to laugh out loud...can anyone spell HIPAA? She broke the law and should have lost her medical license...not to mention she is a crappy friend.
Kalvinanne chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
hahhah I know you arent writing this story and havnt worked on it in forever but I hope you go with the dad storyline :). and you are a great writer, honestly things flow really well and I am enjoying this a ton
Kalvinanne chapter 7 . 6/12/2012
awww soo sad :( :( :(, but again so wonderful. I think its very interesting that you brought his dad into all this, geesh I cannot wait to read the next chapter :)
Kalvinanne chapter 5 . 6/12/2012
meh house was nice and freaking stubborn, good job I didn't think he was real ooc :) and oh man poor house, serious torture going on here :( You are a writer after my own heart ;)
Kalvinanne chapter 4 . 6/12/2012
aww that was soo sad :( :( :( but so awesome!
Kalvinanne chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
oh my freaking goodness, this is soo crazy, geesh and im depressed that its not finished, I really hope that by chapter thirty he's been rescued!
Kalvinanne chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
hoenstly I jsut came from your ironman story and geesh this first chappie was epic Im surprised you didn't get more followers :) I like it, it has potential.