Reviews for Ad Noctem
Seutiraeng Kkum chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
well it's short but fine,Jin can dream and fantasize about Devil,no problem for me btw i love this couple and i want more of this pairing even if i know it's difficult to write something like this because they are in the same body but it's possible! really good,thanks so much for write slash of them,you tried
Fizzy Bow chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
I hope devil jin didn't finger him with those red claw hands. Ouch! Most likely not, jin was liking it and getting turn on. So I guess he took them off. U got to include stuff like that in the story, sorry if you did. I'll go read it again to make sure.

Great story love the devil jin sex!
NateWade chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
so he have sex with the devil jin aka himself? I'm confused :(
InsaneAndHappyAboutIt chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
very nice brain teaser! XD I loved the way Devil Jin took it nice and slowly until Jin was perfectly accepting...OwO Very nice story! I loved reading it! XD
Rose chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Hot vary hot there need to be more Devil Jin/Jin fics but yeah good work on this one!
starkmaddness chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
O that was AWESOME! Especially the end. (and do I even need to tell you how much I love twincest :D) Thanks for writing!~
Lunar-Shadow-of-The-Nosferatu chapter 1 . 7/18/2010

Devil Jin and Jin.. Together... Together together? O.O

Is it wrong for me to say that I find the entire prospect HAWT!

I mean, it's not the first fic a character is shipped with their alter ego D

Your writing is so perfect. It just captures the reader right away, and damn, I love how you handle the situations.

The damn sexual lines made my nose bleed like crazy, and me, is one happy fangirl!

The ending sentence is full of EPIC WIN, sugar!

"As he looked in the mirror, he wondered if the eyes glowing back at him were his, or his."

That is such a great line to end with on so many levels! It really hits the reader right in the face! D
DevilJinNina chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
I never read a Devil Jin And Jin, so i'm not an expert, but it's a good job !
Rojo-Conquistador chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
It seems to me that Jin has finally embraced his inner darkness, and quite literally at that. More so, I can conclude that Devil Jin's corporeal manifestation might have been the result of Jin's loneliness. Jin is just so... detached from those around him. I can't help but notice the little fact. (winks)
HappyMe-O chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Wow I must say out of all your story's I have read this one is the most twisted one. But that's a good thing! I loved it! The whole devil Jin and Jin together in an intimate way. Thats like crazy hot! a hand curled around his length and started stroking... - Nose bleed moment! I loved that line!

I was really blown away by this fic. It was something new and something different and it just made my bones chill. And it was passionate to fault.

Jin just seemed lonely and the devil Jin must be a strong comfort. A security blanket. Its only a wonder how he could be so in the need for the 'figure'

I Loved it!
hplo chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Disturbing, very disturbing indeed. This is the first Yaoi fic that I've ever reviewed and I admit it is not totally my cup of tea though I have no problem with people writing it. I'd like to say that this story is one of the exceptions. Dark and morbid, it bears shades of some of Redeyedcat's works such as Night Terror but there is a greater use of dark erotica to create a scene that preys on the darker aspects of the mind. That is one of its most beautiful aspects. The language was subversive and the rhetoric and use of lexicon and vocab acted like a surgeon's scalpel digging beneath the skin, layer by layer. It was belied with this underlying calm of something within the dark, another aspect to the combined power of the imagery and the writing style. It was told as if it was someone whispering the story to the ear rather than being told around a campfire. That is how a truely disturbing story should be told.

HPrincess chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
WHY must this be the only M story with this pairing! Please write more, it was so good and well written!
Merci chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
I doubt I have the words to match the masterful way you wove this scene. You pulled me in completely, thoroughly enjoying and needing to feel more of the mood you created. I liked the hint of the seduction being mutual, with Devil holding back and slowly revealing himself. I also enjoyed how the point of view remained with Jin throughout the whole process.

The moment where they finally come together felt like a long-awaited meeting, and the need to finally actuate the building desire was the reward for their patience.

It was eerie to see how easily Jin gave in, almost innocently giving in to his desires without considering what the end result might be. The final line is beautifully striking.

Hmm, perhaps I was able to put some thoughts out to tell you how much I enjoyed this. You've created a beautifully poignant scene using so few words. I really admire your control of the language.
Pinkbuffer chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
I'm mute for this fic. I'm lost in words, this has to be the most extreme i ever read and it was WOW! I got to gave it to you S you're very daring. :-D The sinful body covering over Jin's sent chills through my spin :-/ WHOA!
A Road Unturning chapter 1 . 11/5/2009

Salysha, you are going to get me sent to hell.

What a bizzare, intriqing take on demon possession, and so cleverly handled. And if I may resort to my more primitive traits here, strangely, erotic. You've turned a frightening subject in a grostesquely appealling one, a feat which both startles and entrances the reader. It was fantastically well written, engaging and I loved your use of description.

"The night and day mingled together in gray matter, and Jin Kazama no longer longed for the time when they had been two separate entities: he longed for the time when it had made a difference. Now, the days were obscure and the nights a blurred, nightmarish mass, and it was all the same to him."

Nice little character study here, and very much INcharacter as well.

"The lights were out, but the pale reflections illuminated the room. The nail brush trickled clear water down the sink until the dribble mixed with streaming tap water. Jin lathered his hands in the sink again and washed the suds before finishing off with a coarse towel. He was satisfied. As he looked in the mirror, he wondered if the eyes glowing back at him were his, or his."

A chilling end, especially when coupled with the normalcy of his actions-merely washing his hands-and then THAT. His eyes. Eyes are the window to the soul, and the realisation at the end that this demon is now part of him...creepy, bewitching stuff. And bewitching is the exact word I would use to describe this. Its dark, its haunting and vivid, a reminder of hot, feverish dreams which reign between ectasty and terror, and the fear of no longer knowing the difference.

It was short, but wickedly effective and eeriely lovely in a strange, convulated way, leaving the reader conflicted and unsure about their own thoughts about the whole thing. Fab work, Salysha.