Reviews for Best Laid Plans
True Love Lives Forever chapter 2 . 10/22/2008
That was so sweet and very well written, with a perfect ending for a great story! I loved how you changed all the details and the sequence of various events here. It worked extremely well in this combination. I like this version of yours better than the way the show made things happen. Plus, Perry finding out was the icing on the cake.
Cornorama chapter 2 . 3/15/2008
LOVED IT!
grumpy2348 chapter 2 . 7/1/2006
I have just recently gotten into Lois and Clark fan fics and yours are some of the best I've read. I ewad this whole trilogy as well as supercop. Looking forward to more!
crazycute89 chapter 2 . 8/1/2004
i read the three stories like you suggested and i totally loved them all
chloe lookalikey reborn chapter 2 . 9/21/2003
I just have to say, you are amazing. I've been reading your strories for a while (mostly the 'what if's) and ilove them all. But this one was just amazing. If there was an award for best L&C fanfic you would win no problem. I especially like the fact that Perry finds out because i always wondered if he knew... i mean he didn't become the editor of the daily planet because he can yodel. It just all fits so well. The way things are flipped around and still seem to make the same outcomes (except of course for people fiding out his secret). Finally i just want to complement the addition of christmas. It's just magic! I felt like i was finally seeing the world through the eyes of Clark Kent.

Keep writing. P.s. Have you ever seen Smallville? Cause you'd make great smallville fanfics
Lois Lane1 chapter 2 . 3/21/2003
Great as usual, this whole series was perfect!
The Full Neko Alchemist chapter 1 . 7/18/2001
Nice character development and action make this one heck of a story!
Amethyst M chapter 2 . 7/11/2001
Excellent story.
Kraz chapter 2 . 4/5/2001
A incredible ending to an incredible story. Great interaction wit - You had Luthor down to a T. Much applause for you!
insane chapter 2 . 3/28/2001
you've satisfied my Jimmy craving...Jack was nice, too...and Clark's parents were written wonderfully...the respect of the police force was a nice touch...i just can't help but wonder what clever remark Perry would have said to let CK know he was onto him..."Thank Elvis, honey!"...a classic. ever think about writing a Jimmy fic?
vampkestrel chapter 1 . 11/26/2000
oh wow i jsut finished reading the series and it was great very sweet and well written and you had the charaters down perfectly.
Daughter of Chaos chapter 1 . 9/26/2000
*Grins* If it weren't for school, I would read all day... That's beside the point. Yet another wonderful installment to your series. I have to say, if I didn't have an interest in Lois and Clark before, I would after reading these! And, I'm glad that you drifted far enough from the series to keep Jack around, I always liked him _. Off to go read the second part of this lovely little Lois/Clark tormenting fanfiction...
Jenn Perry chapter 1 . 9/17/2000
Oh, that's so wonderful! I loved it! You write them so well, blending the "real" with your universe. This was just excellent! Please write more soon!
Jenn Perry chapter 1 . 9/17/2000
Wow, this is so great! I love the way you combine the "real" events of the episodes with your own storyline. I can't wait to read the second half!