Reviews for The Way Things Are
Unsightlyviewings chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
UPDATE!
MeLaNch0LYdreams chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Its been a long time since I read this story so hurry up and update! :3 I love your stories :3
xXhisssssXx chapter 4 . 2/6/2011
I freaking love this 333

I'm in full-fledged fangirl mode right now, so pardon me if i'm overbearing, but YOU MUST FINISH THIS -(**)- Of all of the fanfiction authors I've seen, you are definitely one of the better ones; you're writing is so creative and detailed, and you take a common story and give it a delicious twist :3 Please, you CANNOT abandon such a wonderful plot; you've captured the characters perfectly and the story is just beginning to steer into yaoiful territories :D The suspense is killing me, NEED MOAR OZBERT (~*W*)~

(gahh~ im so late w my apologies x3)
Avrilla de Senetaz chapter 4 . 11/20/2010
Aww~

This story is so cute!

I just hope you're still continuing it, since the last update was almost 9 month ago ;.;

Please continue! I need to know how it goes on.
Amberluff chapter 4 . 8/1/2010
Oh god Alice is adorable. Every little part with her makes me smile! x)
namikaze natsumi-hime chapter 4 . 7/29/2010
Please update soon, I can't wait for the next chapter. Your story is getting really interesting and the suspense is killing me.
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 4 . 7/24/2010
...you better as hell update this or I think I'm going to blow up. And that wouldn't make either of us happy. So there. D

...Oh jeez. Really, just... finish this, please? I really want to see it done...
GuSiRuLi chapter 4 . 7/5/2010
You better update soon because I can't wait much! It's getting interesting!

I'm sorry for not reviewing the rest of the chapters, but I've just changed from Durarara! fics to Pandora Hearts' and read the 4 chapters in a row.

Poor Gil, always getting teased in such a bad way xDDD

Suscribi~~ng!
MOON PORE chapter 4 . 7/2/2010
DOES SOON MEAN A LONG TIME TO YOU.
ChOFee chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
AW. Poor, poor Gil, I can already see doom right ahead for him. XD Great fic, nice style, keep up the good work! :P
sea weed head XP chapter 4 . 5/3/2010
HURRY HURRY HURRY! I am a giloz fanfirl so Gil better win /
PLZ PLZ PLZ~ he is way cuter than Alice!
IudiciumViator chapter 4 . 4/24/2010
ooh great! You keep the characters completly IC! Hope ya update soon :D
technologik chapter 4 . 4/21/2010
CHAPTER. NAO.
NecromancyAngel chapter 4 . 4/17/2010
you just have to continue! i want to read more!
MeLaNch0LYdreams chapter 4 . 4/14/2010