Reviews for Not A Dream
acetwolf94 chapter 10 . 8/19/2013
I like it! Add more!
Firewarrior123X chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
In the same room. Man, batman would be so pissed
Firewarrior123X chapter 10 . 7/10/2013
Dun dun duuuuun! OMG it would B so akward with bman rob and slade
Guest chapter 10 . 5/12/2013
Awesome story. KEEP POSTING!
mixxi chapter 10 . 1/23/2013
Whaaah amazing .. I wonder what is gonna happen next.. Please update
StreakingHerculobus chapter 9 . 12/2/2012
I really like the story, but I always imagined robin in teen titans television show to be Tim Drake. I don't know if there' any evidence in the show to say which one exactly he is.
Automail-gHost chapter 10 . 11/2/2012
OK, so Robin gives Batman weekly reports? I thought he made a break from Batman, that's why he was so against calling him, right?

Anyway, that's just my curiosity speaking, I say that this is one of the best Teen Titans fanfics I've read! XD

I really adore the way you write, you've got me hooked and I can't wait for more!

LOVE IT! Great job so far! ;D chapter 7 . 8/17/2012
write more soon if you can like your
story it's pretty good so far.
BlueStrawberryIII chapter 10 . 6/10/2012
Oh muh gosh you must finish! Youre really good and I need to know what happennnnnns! ;3; Dont leave us all hanging!

(Please update please please please update)
Bleachy-nii chapter 10 . 6/2/2012
Ah! you have to finish! I'm so enjoying this story and I haven't been this caught on by a story in so long
AlchemyOtaku0922 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
This is awesome! The beginning was so amazing and so SAD and I just loved it. Great work!
Leylia Wolfe chapter 10 . 3/19/2012
I don't know about villains but I've definitely been enjoying your fanfiction so far. Aside from a few spots in chapter 9 where i got a little confused, I think you're a really good writer
DarkMousyRulezAll chapter 10 . 3/19/2012
Really good. I love how you brought Batman into it :D
Baruga chapter 10 . 3/18/2012
I think you shouldn't put too many villains that do something important in your story. It might confuse a couple readers and make the story too complicated. But the chapter was good and a confrontation between Slade and Robin seems to be coming, which is great. chapter 8 . 3/6/2012
write more soon if you can

good story like it.