Reviews for Leia Organa, Jedi Knight
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/16
Another idea would be where Leia Organa infiltrates an Imperial hideout on Hoth while wearing an obsidian catsuit.

As snowtroopers were on guard of the frozen fortress on Hoth, a snowspeeder slowly lowers Leia Organa in an obsidian catsuit with a turtleneck, thumbholes, and anatomical padding. While Leia was lowered, she gracefully performed a series of somersaults down into the hideout.

More to come.
ShesTalkingtoTheCar chapter 7 . 10/25/2007
pretty good
Mark C chapter 7 . 3/15/2007
I really enjoyed seeing Leia being trained as Jedi. This certainly put a new spin on things. What really made this story interesting was the difference on how Leia was trained and how Luke was in ESB. Luckily Leia was able to help in finding Luke and free him.

The fight between Leia and Vader was excellent and I feel that he learned that Luke wasn't the only child that he had. His reaction to learning that was nice.

The story ended wonderfully with Leia promising to take Luke to Yoda to finish their training. Excellent job.
doreenthatshot chapter 7 . 1/22/2006
Aww man. I would've loved a sequel. Oh well. The story was great nonetheless.
Sapre Kench chapter 7 . 11/22/2005
I know it says at the bottom of Ch. 7 that you weren't going to write a sequel but why can't you just write a sequel to humor me? PLEASE!
LandLPhanfics chapter 7 . 6/13/2005
Loved it! Great take on ESB very good! I do hope you make a sequel to it! It was great! Nice work! Very much in character and awesome to the last words! You are truly a master at writing Star Wars fics! Congrats! Great Job!
Dameon chapter 7 . 6/1/2005
I agree. Whether Leia or Luke as the Jedi, 'Return of the Jedi' would have ended the same! Good job with the storyline! My only suggestions are:

1. Give more detail! Don't be afraid to dwelve more into the psychological aspects of people. It's actually rather fun... :)

2. Loved Leia's characterization, yet Vader seemed off. Vader would NEVER let his lightsaber drop to his side, it would be readily available! Remember, Vader is cold, calculating, and a man of action. Leia would not have been allowed to leave that easily!

But I still enjoyed the story, and think that you did quite well with Leia! She made me laugh when she was training with Yoda, it was just so...exactly like her! Good job!
knbnnate chapter 7 . 3/14/2004
I don't suppose there's any chance you'd change your mind about a sequel? Not only was this fic excellent, but also very worthy of further development. I really hope to see more!
KrazieKat chapter 7 . 10/25/2002
*giggles at the image of Leia and Yoda going nose to nose* Well done!
AllyrienDM chapter 7 . 8/10/2002
Lol, I loooveedd the last line. Are you sure you can't finish it off at Yoda's reaction to Luke & Leia showing up?...oh well... _ Fun fun story!
Renee chapter 7 . 4/1/2002
Is this what Leia calls revenge, bringing Luke and herself to Dagobah? Hee Hee, poor Yoda, next time he'll think twice before shooting off his mouth like that to Leia. LOVED IT
Pitdroid chapter 7 . 3/29/2002
I'm sad to see this story come to an end. I really enjoyed reading it though. Good job!
Teekoness chapter 7 . 3/29/2002
I can understand why you don't want to continue. If I had more time I'd ask if I could continue it for you. Nice good anyways and the ending for this part was quite realistic. Thanks for the good story.
Pitdroid chapter 6 . 3/12/2002
I'm glad you wrote another chapter. I like the ending to Ch. 6. Just where is Leia going?
Teekoness chapter 6 . 3/12/2002
Hmm... I wonder where this will go.