Reviews for Watercolored Kisses
kittyzero chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Ohmyheart.. it was beautiful. God.. I've gone ages without a Steve/Ghost fix. My book has been borrowed and I haven't gotten it back so this was perfect to sate my need for these boys. You did WONDERFUL. Oh, my goodness.

I could squeeze you in hug right now c: Lovely work..
ibitsu chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
wow, I really liked this short story ! Ghost and Steve are cute 3 And there is a kind of underlying softness, or melancholy, I'm not sure, but something that definitively fits with Brite's books ! well done :)
Zvn chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Oh my god!

Oh my god, it's perfect. I love, although I do not speak English. I read Lost Souls yesterday, I really love the relationship between Ghost and Steve and I found it unfortunate that this relationship is not exploited.

And in your text, from beginning to end, it could seem credible.

Bye
Poe's Poppie chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
This is such a beautiful story and I hope to be reading more of your work soon.
lostsoul512 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
ohmigoodness that was soo beautiful! Literally crying right now. I have read Lost Souls, about a million times. I understand what you mean about it changing your views. Wow, really very glorious. You did a perfect job capturing them. Wow.
Kuro Mitsu chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
You did a fantastic job with the characters, the story is really, really good. I read the book when it came out (I still have my original copy; it's a little tattered, but one of my favorites), to me it's one of the best vampire stories I've ever read. Reading this was almost as though reading a last part of the actual book, you wrote such an amazing fic that flows together with Poppy's story. Excellent!_