Reviews for Does He Like You Back?
Bookish0278 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
It took me a minute to understand, but those are always the best fics, the ones that take a moment.

-Bookish
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Can't. Stop. Laughing. Omg!
LaLa chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
HAHAHAHA I loved that! I think you did a very good job of Wash! XDXDXD I have a mad love of this show, and I SO understand not knowing anyone else that does . I too just discovered it recently :D! Omg I love Wash and Kaylee, I don't think they got anywhere NEAR enough time in the show! Keep up the great work! Can't wait to read more if your work!
gnbrules chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I was searching for Wash and Kaylee friendship fluff, and found it here! And some Wash/Zoe fun thrown in. Perfect!
Fiws chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Loved it! It was all hilarious, especially Zoe at the end.
Sakura Katana chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Oh my goodness, amazing. I loved it. Zoe at the end was just spot on.
Melody chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Very cute!
ListerineSkulls chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
It made me giggle )And it was very readable. And I loved Zoe at the end. Good job!
bookwormdaisy chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Teehee! "He'd probably come over and, er, punch the guy. In a very manly way. Manly and romantical."

I love it. XD
Ultrawoman chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
That is just adorable! :) I love the friendship between Kaylee and Wash. Never saw anything romantical there, just a cute almost brother-sister friendship, and you wrote it very well. Adding this to my faves so I can read it again sometime!

Ultra
GirlwithSword chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Hee! Wonderful1 I don't think they would still have Cosmo or that if they did Kaylee could get her hands on one but it's still funny
RionaEire chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
I don't normally read things under a thousand words, only do it if I have a feeling its worth it and this was because a) I really enjoy friendship fluff and there isn't enough of it out there (friendship fluff meaning stories about just being best/good friends and having fun and really caring about each other in that way), b) because it was ruttin funny and c) because its never stupid or silly to want to make new browncoat friends. Its also not stupid or silly to like playing pretends, they are the best!

Back to this story of yours, it was really funny, the questions Kaylee was asking Wash and the whole Cosmo incident, including the part where Wash brings it home to the bunk with Zoe, I felt bad for Wash that Zoe didn't take a look at that particular article and apply it :) That line about Wash fearing that Kaylee loves him as a girlfriend, like he's the girlfriend, as in gal pal, that was so funny, I hope everyone else understood it like I did, I'm right ... right?

Anyways it was a fun one to read and Kaylee and Wash are pals in the series and its fun to watch them hang out and fix stuff etc.

Riona
Bytemite chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
“In this scenario you’re preying on school children and Simon’s suddenly attending parties, so my opinion pretty much stops at how creepy and wrong it is.”

XD