Reviews for The Attack in the Woods
DoctorSweets chapter 15 . 12/31/2009
I'm glad you didn't have Booth forgive her immediately. It's very true to the story. Nicely done.
boothandbones4ever chapter 15 . 12/31/2009
Great chapter! (It even might be one of my favorites).

I'm actually happy that Brennan told Booth about her

and Tyler, now instead of later.
1956JohnDeere50 chapter 15 . 12/31/2009
Happy new years and i love the story i think you have them pretty much in character
Cheri Goodman chapter 15 . 12/31/2009
I wish I could find the words to convey how much I love this story. I swear, it gets better with every chapter. I don't think Brennan was out of character at all - in fact, what she did with Tyler makes perfect sense; sad but true. Booth's reaction was spot on as well. I LOVE how you wrote him when he left - angry, hurt and admitting to it, but letting her know he wasn't leaving HER. Please keep updating...this story has skyrocketed right to being my favorite story going right now.
bones61 chapter 15 . 12/31/2009
m... wish Bones didn't say anthing about the kiss, some things are better left unsaid. can't wait for the next chapter.
NatesMama chapter 15 . 12/31/2009
I don't blame Booth for being pissed, but she never should have told him. It wasn't worth hurting him to soothe her own conscience.

Great chapter...love that she's back finally.
boothandbones4ever chapter 14 . 12/30/2009
Aw Parker.

I'm glad Brennan feels guilty for that tiny kiss.
alwaysbrennan chapter 14 . 12/30/2009
Oh man! She should just leave, no more work! You are very tricky by the way... the beginning of the chapter was such a tease!
NatesMama chapter 14 . 12/30/2009
NO! Enough with the angst already! Make that woman go home!
HarryPassionFan chapter 14 . 12/30/2009
OMG I really hope Bones doesn't give into weakness and cheat on Booth. I'm glad Booth was able to calm Parker's fear about them getting a divorce. I hope you update soon and I also hope you update your other story.

Ana
lukablue chapter 14 . 12/30/2009
This has got to be one of my favourite chapters since the rape. The beginning held so much promise and while you knew it had to be a dream it filled you with hope. Then the simple questions and subsequent phone call from Parker were the sweetest. Throw in the kiss from Tyler, who I knew was going to be a problem, and you have a bit of angst but a fabulous realisation from Bren. This is an amazing line," she had hurt Booth more than she knew anyone else ever could" and you have absolutely captured that betrayal (I wish I didn't know that first hand.

You have left me with tears in my eyes but hope in my heart even though you have warned there is angst still to come.
DoctorSweets chapter 14 . 12/29/2009
Her lips deserve to fall off just for a bit to teach her a lesson. But I still love the story.
DoctorSweets chapter 13 . 12/29/2009
I hope she doesn't chest on him. Please don't let her do that. Excited for the continuation.
NatesMama chapter 13 . 12/29/2009
Yay! Caught the scumbag, and Booth did the right thing. Now Brennan needs to get her butt home.
alwaysbrennan chapter 13 . 12/29/2009
Oh man, I thought Booth had shot him! I was terrified that he was going to go to jail and never get back with Brennan. I'm so glad that he didn't. I hope Brennan goes home soon!
113 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »