Reviews for The Attack in the Woods
1956JohnDeere50 chapter 13 . 12/29/2009
It has to work out it just does its B and B!
boothandbones4ever chapter 13 . 12/29/2009
He's caught that's great. I'm glad it was Booth who got him.
Cheri Goodman chapter 13 . 12/29/2009
Still loving this story! I'm a total angst junkie, so I love the angle of Bones taking off to Peru. Their phone conversations are well done and heartbreaking. Interesting to see where this Tyler angle is going. Love, love, loved the capture and the way Booth scared the jerk half to death. This is one of the stories I'm always so happy to see an update too.
MickeyBoggs chapter 13 . 12/29/2009
Yay, the baddie was caught and Booth didn't have to kill him. I'm glad that part didn't drag out too long. Now we just need to knock some sense into Brennan! Hope that Tyler got the message and isn't going to try anything. Hmm. Or maybe he does and Xena!Brennan resurfaces and kicks him up one side & down the other! Either way, I'm looking forward to more!
HarryPassionFan chapter 13 . 12/29/2009
Great chapter. Glad that Booth was able to catch that bastard. I really hope Bones comes back home soon. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Ana
amarillo chapter 12 . 12/28/2009
it's sad she's leaving i hope it's not for to long, great story by the way can't wait for chapters to come, i wish it will be soon , BYE
neveragain79 chapter 12 . 12/28/2009
Ohh too much angst! Please make it all better soon! :)
DoctorSweets chapter 12 . 12/28/2009
So sad, but it makes perfect sense that she had to leave.
midid chapter 12 . 12/28/2009
Sorry for not reviewing sooner. I'm really enjoying this story. I hate that they are struggling, but I know they will make it. I can't believe she left though. Please get her back here soon! I can't imagine what Booth must be feeling right now. His world is falling apart.
1956JohnDeere50 chapter 12 . 12/28/2009
What shes leaving...amke booth run after her please
HarryPassionFan chapter 12 . 12/28/2009
Great chapter. I cannot wait for the next chapter I hope that Bones is safe on her trip. Update soon please.

Ana
Boneslady chapter 12 . 12/28/2009
let me tell you, hard topic but great story! Amazing, I usually avoid the rape topic in a fic, I mean, I usually don't read that stories because is too hard, except for a couple of fics in this site, very well written, and now, your story is one of my favorites. Please continue! PPS!
MickeyBoggs chapter 12 . 12/28/2009
Oh man, you weren't kidding about the angst! Poor Booth, probably feels like he's been run over by a truck! I'm very hopeful that she'll come back quickly or he'll head to Peru (but not both!). Need some B&B togetherness soon!
khalek-aeryn chapter 12 . 12/28/2009
:( *sniff*
NatesMama chapter 12 . 12/28/2009
Actually, I think it's a good idea for Brennan to get away for awhile. If she were any other woman I would say she needs her husband, but she's a whole different animal when it comes to that.

Great chapter.