Reviews for Comfort
Artemisbeloved chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
A sad story but shows lots of care, a beautiful tail abut 2 friends supporting one another when one of them goes throe a deep loss of an elder. Dedicate moments of deep need to feel loved and connected. Well worth reading.
chymom chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Did you make a follow story after this one? I thought you did about them moving in his home os why I asked.
MentalistLover13 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Awwww, poor pops,but I still loved the plot!:) Great job!:)
chymom chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Wow! I don't know what else to say. I loved this one. I think you kept them ture to what they would be like in that part of there lives.

I was wondering do you add to this one or just let us make up our own minds. I loved this one. It is truly one of my faviort Bones stories todate.
LilyBee chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
You really should learn the difference between 'your' and 'you're'. It is extremely annoying, plus OOC!
Dantes Infernals chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
aw man that was fab! :D lots of really sweet heart wrenching moments...well done!
neshama chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Another great one I must say! I love Pops but I also love angst so...

Can't wait for your next story! XD
adorkforlife chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
I really like this story , add you in Fav. Author already !
love2read2much chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Added your story to my favourites.

I really enjoy reading stories where bones needs to comfort booth. This story is one of the better ones i have read to date.

Booth crying in the night telling bones that he just wanted to feel loved was heartbreaking, he must have felt so alone.

Loved the way you wrote of their lovemaking, it was very intense reading.

Hopefully you will do a sequel to this story, you didnt include the funeral and how he coped, we could all do with reading more about bones making booth feel loved.

Keep up the great writing.
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
that was good
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
excellent shot. wonderful how she took control, comforted him in just the ways he needed. good ending although felt it needed more of an ending. look forward to more from you soon
Happyangstywriter chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Added to favorites.

This story was so sweet. I loved the Bones making love to Booth part best. You did a fantastoc job lebxeb!
Aching Bones chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Hi there,

I loved this story. You wrote about Booth's pops' passing so well...I had a tear in my eye as I read. Loved how Bones comforted him, held his hand and said all the right things...Nearly broke my heart when Booth spoke to pops, kissing him and breaking down...Love how Bones kissed him too and said 'Night, night, pops'...The B&B sounds beautiful. Loved how Mary had assumed that they were a couple and how Bones did not correct her, accepting the room and diminishing Booth's embarrassment...Loved the apple pie and that Bones had some...Love how Booth decided to face his demons and took her for a tour of his house...What a horror of a childhood he had until his pops saved them all...Broke my heart when he admitted that he still loved his dad...

Loved the 'sunset' especially that they both had the 'right person' with them...Loved the quick kiss before they went to sleep and of course how she 'comforted' him when he woke crying at four...I love how she told him that he was loved, how he told her he loved her and how she did not run in the morninig...

So had to love the ending...him on a rant and looking for his boxers...she soon shut him up though...Loved this story, really did...very well written...looking forward to more from you...

Ger
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
They forgot about the funeral quite quickly. Bones wasn't exactly Bones either :S