Reviews for Renegades
Twist3d chapter 6 . 2/23/2016
You should really continue this
Twist3d chapter 2 . 2/23/2016
Loving this story so far!
judaiandjohan chapter 6 . 5/22/2012
Wow this seems interesting, are you hinting to what she might be when you say she feels strong as long as the sun's up? That stupid Chewy I's love to sic my lvl. 66 Jolteon on him, one Double-Kick and he's down. You forgot one not really known team that would be able to tak over the world if they succeed,Team Snagem and Cipher from Orre, I thought you'd knolw them if you had Shadow Cyndaquil/Quilava, Shadow pokemon would destroy the world! As for that Shadow Cyndaquil, here shadow Lapras, your assisstance is needed, (Drags Micheal over) Please send your Shadow Lapras to kill him, wait doesn't Wes have a shadow Quilava? Oh well, please update, pretty please or I will use Micheal's and Wes's shadow Pokemon to destroy the world prevent world destruction.
Ghost of Anonymous Past chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
It's brutal. Not exactly my type but who cares good story
anonymous chapter 6 . 2/17/2011
this is a great story and i cant wait to see the next chapter
Europe28 chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
Please, Please update. It's been ages since you last did.
Europe28 chapter 4 . 4/10/2010
Please update soon!
Europe28 chapter 6 . 3/21/2010
Wow, thanks for updating, I love this new chapter. That Umbreon really had got an attitude problem. I hope Eevee and Kuro meet again soon, I want to see what he thinks of her now she's trained a bit.
noblepond chapter 6 . 3/21/2010
If you don't update soon, I'll eat your heart. And then get mai awesome Flareon to Shadowthrower it.
Europe28 chapter 5 . 3/16/2010
Please, Please upadate, I love this story, please don't stop writing.
TheDeavil chapter 5 . 3/13/2010
great story,fell in love with it after the first chapter;hope 2 see more really soon
Shi-chan chapter 5 . 3/10/2010
i know what happened to the stone~...i think.
Shi-chan chapter 5 . 3/10/2010
hahah, i love this. but you should really get around to giving Eevee a name. GO EEVEE!
Full-moon guardian chapter 5 . 1/19/2010
Yay! I love it! make more! please!

Eevee is strong for a normal eevee! love the idea!
The Divine Fool chapter 5 . 1/16/2010
I actually rather like this story. Keep it up, ma cherie.

Can't wait to see what Eevee evolves into, and I wanna see the Quilava in action again...

Grr, Eevee needs a name!