Reviews for Restored
Guest chapter 35 . 11/15/2017
I have fully enjoyed this series of books. Thank you so much
Guest chapter 25 . 11/14/2017
dam dumblefdor he cant keep from playing chess
Guest chapter 32 . 4/28/2017
The song 'Love Story' fits Evan and Lilyan's relationship perfectly
Guest chapter 31 . 4/28/2017
Wasn't Andromeda in Slytherin
Elliote W chapter 34 . 11/23/2016
I honestly cant remember the last time a book made me cry, but this trillogy certanly fills the bill. Im thankfull i got to read it. Its a beautyfull piece of art that should really have its own book. I hope to see many people use what you did here as an inspiration. Id mark this work but i dont think any real quality review i can mash together will do it justice. I think ill leave it here and just say... Thank you so very much for this amazing story
RavenclawSlytherin176 chapter 34 . 8/3/2015
Is there any chance you could email me the family tree for the bound/woven/restored trilogy, thanks my email is
bscfan38182 chapter 35 . 3/20/2014
Beautiful. I just read through the entire series and I enjoyed it quite a bit.
Reader chapter 35 . 10/22/2013
I just wanted to thank you for weaving this amazing and wonderful story together. I am only 17, but I have gone through and felt a lot of what anwen did in the earlier books. I don't cry. Ever. But the beauty and the emotion that just completed this story has made me a better person.(and yes, I cried) thank you so much! Please let me know how you're doing with your cancer, as I've lost 3 ppl in my life to it(one my brother). I really appreciate this, and I just want you to know that your writing has just absolutely transfixed me... Words cannot describe how much I loved these books. Please contact me at
seriouslysirius chapter 35 . 6/26/2013
hi mutt this trilogy is all ive been reading for the past month and a half i hav laughed and cried right along with anwen, sirius, harry, and the whole bunch. you a re truly an extrordinairy writer that has inspired me and will continue to do so. i truly thank you for writing my favorite collection of fanfics yet.
Vance McGill chapter 35 . 3/13/2013
Finished the whole trilogy in like 3 days... wow, the whole series was amazing, and Anwen was a wonderful OC. Loved her from the beginning.

These last couple of chapters were quite heartbreaking, especially the last, but it was a perfect ending. I've only read one other series similar to this that had a similar ending, and I knew when you were skipping through so many years you'd had done that too.

Loved all of the Marauders kids too, enjoyed every bit of them, seeing them grow up. So lovely.

Going to read the Continuum series next I think, then probably that Time series, that is apparently a continued story of this? Sort of?

Thank you for such great writing, and hope you are in good health.
Fatecaster chapter 34 . 8/21/2012
Even though I've read this series at least 4 times now, I still cry like a little girl at this scene...maybe because I know it so well I still cry - I dunno. What I do know is that you are a spectacularly wonderful writer who gave me a series of stories to love as much as I love the actual Harry Potter series. Thank you for that - and know that you are my favorite author on this site for these stories alone. You are truly incredible 3
FirePhoenix86 chapter 35 . 8/8/2012
Wow. That was just so perfect and beautiful. I was crying pretty darn hard when she was talking about her and Sirius' deaths.

I had to make a list of all the people, who they married, and what they named their children. And I know it's not complete.

Definitely going on my Rec list and probably going to link it on my profile to your profile like I've done for a few other authors. Might even add it to my blog post on LJ. LOL! It deserves WAY more recognition!

I need to know what the other stories are that go along with it now, but first I need, NEED, to take a break and write the next chapter of my own story. Lol, I have neglected my writing to read your three stories and two John Green novels since I last posted anything. Time to write because my goodness I am very inspired right now after finishing this epic-ness!
FirePhoenix86 chapter 33 . 8/8/2012
Beautiful chapter! Though I'm getting a little lost with who is dating/married to who and who has children with what names...lol! Actually had to write things down! LOL!
FirePhoenix86 chapter 27 . 8/8/2012
AWES! Bastian finally accepts Anwen and called her a grandmother to his child! Total SQUEE moment there!
FirePhoenix86 chapter 25 . 8/8/2012
Wow...It's as big of a secret that I undertook in my story! lol

I'm not a huge fan of Manipulative Dumbledore, but in reality he is pretty darn manipulative, it just isn't highlighted in canon. It's usually just played off as, 'Well he's Dumbledore...he's pretty powerful, so I guess that makes it okay.' I can stand when he's just manipulative, but when people make him insane and power hungry is too much for me. He really does do bad things for the good of whatever. He means well...it just doesn't work out.