Reviews for Restored
Timelord daughterofathena chapter 34 . 8/3
Is there any chance you could email me the family tree for the bound/woven/restored trilogy, thanks my email is
bscfan38182 chapter 35 . 3/20/2014
Beautiful. I just read through the entire series and I enjoyed it quite a bit.
Reader chapter 35 . 10/22/2013
I just wanted to thank you for weaving this amazing and wonderful story together. I am only 17, but I have gone through and felt a lot of what anwen did in the earlier books. I don't cry. Ever. But the beauty and the emotion that just completed this story has made me a better person.(and yes, I cried) thank you so much! Please let me know how you're doing with your cancer, as I've lost 3 ppl in my life to it(one my brother). I really appreciate this, and I just want you to know that your writing has just absolutely transfixed me... Words cannot describe how much I loved these books. Please contact me at
seriouslysirius chapter 35 . 6/26/2013
hi mutt this trilogy is all ive been reading for the past month and a half i hav laughed and cried right along with anwen, sirius, harry, and the whole bunch. you a re truly an extrordinairy writer that has inspired me and will continue to do so. i truly thank you for writing my favorite collection of fanfics yet.
Vance McGill chapter 35 . 3/13/2013
Finished the whole trilogy in like 3 days... wow, the whole series was amazing, and Anwen was a wonderful OC. Loved her from the beginning.

These last couple of chapters were quite heartbreaking, especially the last, but it was a perfect ending. I've only read one other series similar to this that had a similar ending, and I knew when you were skipping through so many years you'd had done that too.

Loved all of the Marauders kids too, enjoyed every bit of them, seeing them grow up. So lovely.

Going to read the Continuum series next I think, then probably that Time series, that is apparently a continued story of this? Sort of?

Thank you for such great writing, and hope you are in good health.
Fatecaster chapter 34 . 8/21/2012
Even though I've read this series at least 4 times now, I still cry like a little girl at this scene...maybe because I know it so well I still cry - I dunno. What I do know is that you are a spectacularly wonderful writer who gave me a series of stories to love as much as I love the actual Harry Potter series. Thank you for that - and know that you are my favorite author on this site for these stories alone. You are truly incredible 3
FirePhoenix86 chapter 35 . 8/8/2012
Wow. That was just so perfect and beautiful. I was crying pretty darn hard when she was talking about her and Sirius' deaths.

I had to make a list of all the people, who they married, and what they named their children. And I know it's not complete.

Definitely going on my Rec list and probably going to link it on my profile to your profile like I've done for a few other authors. Might even add it to my blog post on LJ. LOL! It deserves WAY more recognition!

I need to know what the other stories are that go along with it now, but first I need, NEED, to take a break and write the next chapter of my own story. Lol, I have neglected my writing to read your three stories and two John Green novels since I last posted anything. Time to write because my goodness I am very inspired right now after finishing this epic-ness!
FirePhoenix86 chapter 33 . 8/8/2012
Beautiful chapter! Though I'm getting a little lost with who is dating/married to who and who has children with what! Actually had to write things down! LOL!
FirePhoenix86 chapter 27 . 8/8/2012
AWES! Bastian finally accepts Anwen and called her a grandmother to his child! Total SQUEE moment there!
FirePhoenix86 chapter 25 . 8/8/2012
Wow...It's as big of a secret that I undertook in my story! lol

I'm not a huge fan of Manipulative Dumbledore, but in reality he is pretty darn manipulative, it just isn't highlighted in canon. It's usually just played off as, 'Well he's Dumbledore...he's pretty powerful, so I guess that makes it okay.' I can stand when he's just manipulative, but when people make him insane and power hungry is too much for me. He really does do bad things for the good of whatever. He means just doesn't work out.
FirePhoenix86 chapter 21 . 8/7/2012
Oh thank goodness she didn't kill them. What she did was infinitely better! At least now she can say Ethan doesn't have to be afraid of his mummy. They can both overcome their fears this way.
FirePhoenix86 chapter 20 . 8/7/2012
I guess I reached that point. Poor Ethan! Poor Anwen and Sirius! I hope the kid is okay! And OMG did Anwen kill them?! How is she going to cope with that?
FirePhoenix86 chapter 14 . 8/6/2012
Sense of Doom!? Oh noes! I love that you're starting to bring Bastian and Draco in more. (I'm really hoping that their both good too. I can't escape that niggling feeling that there's something wrong/not good with them. If there is...don't tell me! lol)

(Just letting you know, usually your POV changes are bolded and they weren't in this chapter. Formatting issues happen to me sometimes too. Figured I'd let you know.)
Myrkul chapter 35 . 5/3/2012

I've just finished whole trilogy, so know, that this is reviev for the whole "epic".

I won't take long, just wanted to say, that this story is incredible and touching. I've always aprreciated fanfic HP stories, where charachters have talent in some other fields then magic. So Anwen, musical and acting prodigy, really capture my attention.

You did also something, that many authors attempt, but you did it in one storyline: there is story from Marauders times, story re-writing the canon and post-canon story. Because of that, the changes you made and new characters, not only Anwen, but also other, like Eira (I was so sad, when you killed her, but it added bit of realism to whole story), give whole series many interesting twists.

I also enjoyed very much those parts about Wizengamot, Council of Thirteen and other political problems. This is the matter rarely touched in fanfics, mostly because JKR gave us so few informations about wizarding politics, but I enjoyed your view immensly.

Lastly I'd like to congratulate you another hard task. You have managed to rewrite the canoon from the adults point of view, adults, who were mostly in another place, not with Harry, Hermione and Ron. In fact Hermione and Ron are something like background characters, even less important then Ewan du Champ, but that's OK in this stories.

I'm terribly sorry if I have made any spelling or grammar mistakes, but English isn't my native language :) Now I'm going to read rest of your stories, I hope I will catch up with your writing.

Best regards from Poland:)
Arabella Lily Potter chapter 34 . 3/30/2012
Hi, I just noticed what you said about the family tree, and i have to admit, im getting confused :) my email is :)