Reviews for Prophecy and Destiny
Saissa chapter 21 . 1/2
Excellent story!
jamjampuddles chapter 4 . 4/17/2013
Hiiii :) I've read loads of your stories and I love them all!

I just wanted to mention though, I don't know if you're British or not, but no one here actually calls sausages "bangers". Occasionally someone might say bangers and mash, but really it's quite rare
lilmisadiva chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Aw I am glad your showing the sneaky side of that wizard but I know he wont take them leaving lightly
Jimbocous chapter 21 . 1/30/2011
Really a wonderful set of stories, and probably one of the best incorporating the "old magicks" that I have read. Truly the "power he knew not". Especially nice last chapter, in that the whole "back from the dead" thing can be a real mess and destroy an otherwise good story, yet you handled it very well and placed it in a context that worked. Finally, one thing I especially like is the way you "grow" your characters as the story progresses. Seems to me as though that's the hallmark of good characterization, as we all have th need to grow and change and that as much as anything creates characters we can care about and empathasize with.

Thanks for another great journey, and I look forward to finishing the rest of your stories and seeing what you do next! Cheers!
Jimbocous chapter 16 . 1/29/2011
Minor beta glitch on this chapter, though I don't know if it's worth correcting at this point. The whole chapter is written in third-person, except the third paragraph is written in first-person Harry. I always hesitate to point stuff like that out, as the response ranges from a thanks to folks that get offended and tell me if I want perfection go buy a book:) I guess I figure that if it causes me to pause it's fair to mention it, though in the case of a story marked complete it's fair to say ignore it, too. Anyway, definitely enjoying this so far. More when I finish.
Mrs. Olivia Black chapter 21 . 1/25/2011
Ah, you are so very talented :) I know that I will never be disappointed with your stories. Thank you for another amazing one-I will continue to read more and wait for more!
Bombora chapter 19 . 11/24/2010
wow, an informative profecy!

before i read the rest (i just got to the part about neville ... ainsley is sooo much ebtter than hannah abbott!), let me disect it and i'll check if i'm right or not!

"The final battle is upon us.

- obvious

Our buailtor is prepared, and his strongest weapon will lay at his feet and surprise his enemy.

-evidently harry, but how does ainsley lay at his feet? confused!

The serpent must be eliminated before the dark one can be killed.

The raven lass will end the snake.

-raven lass quinn, because she's the black heiress

The maiden of fire will shield those from the green lightening.

-i think that's ginny, but GREEN lightening? for real?

The flaxen princess will mend the broken and mitigate the injured.

- I think this is ainsely ... her power is not in actual warfare, as was mentioned, but in seering and healing and potions. PLUS she's the hightower line.

Ten days we must wait before we can strike.

The solstice behind, and the full moon ahead, we will be safe from those that still prowl the night.

We will be victorious and the young princess will be brought home

-all obvious
Bombora chapter 18 . 11/24/2010
i love the idea of little children at hogwarts adn the teachers being excited! it makes the humana dn makes me going 'aww that's sooo cute!'

yes, i am a teenaged girl.

:O the hazelnuts! omg!

um, basically omg... Poor Quinn! Those bastards ... where'd all the fun of hallowe'en go?
Bombora chapter 17 . 11/24/2010
wait, this chapter is back in time ... shouldn't it be 1996?
Bombora chapter 15 . 11/24/2010
naawww! harry's all grown up!

their lessons:

The sad thing about homeschooling, i think, is the fact the kids only get to see one or two peoples point of views on life. But these guys? These guys have (well, had, i've been meaning to write about this forver!) the point of views of so many amazing and smart women! I am so jealous of their homeschooling!

They're taught (let's remove the magic for the moment) that women have just as much power as men, they're taught a lot of different subjects, AND they love learning! I (capitals, not just cos i'm pretending to be neat) LOVE THAT! wow!

I mean, if it was non-magical, i'd love it! I'd totally push my parents for something along those lines! but magical as well? xD goodness wrapped up in little red riding hood's hood!

xx loving this story! it's a bit sad there's only five more chapters ... but then again, you've written a lot more for me to read!
Bombora chapter 9 . 11/13/2010
Juusssttt have to say this:

:D i'm very happy.

a cute, somewhat stubborn child, i bet.
Lil miss clumsy kat chapter 21 . 6/3/2010
What a great sequel I really enjoyed reading it, the battle reminded me alot if narnia with the the robes of animals and sheilds. Great writing tho and I hope your next story will be as good :) x
Phoenix Lee Evyns chapter 21 . 4/16/2010
This is a great story, I loved how you wove together the old ways with the various races of creatures. It was like reading the old irish myths and legends, great work.

I also enjoyed the prequel of this one, the story that started the whole tale. While I was impatient and skipped some of it because I wanted to read what would happen next, I still thoroughly enjoyed both stories.
HGRHfan35 chapter 21 . 4/9/2010
My dearest friend,

I'm surprised you haven't bombarded my mail, yet. Yesterday was such a long day and I was so tired I did not even switched the confuser on when I got home. But now I'm sitting here after a day of designing a Logo, cleaning house, enjoying the lovely sunny weather with my dog and I'm finally relaxed enough.

I know, I know, stop yapping and het to the review.

~* ~* ~* ~*

Well, I could be quite short by just saying it has been an amazing journey but that would not do it justice.

This story has indeed been a journey. Mostly yours. Through your story you have been able to write off your feelings of fear and the troubles with your health. Writing and Music are two things that can really sustain a being through the rough times and to live without stories/reading and music . . . Quelle Horror! *br*

~* ~* ~* ~*

You saved Sirius and you made my day! True love does transcends all and that is a beautiful thought.

I adored Ainsley's and Quinney's speech at the Geezergamot and what a promise for the future these kids are, indeed.

Oh Gods . . . . you know I'm a sucker for happy endings.

I know that your fans are with me when I say that I hope you will grace us with your presence soon and brighten our day once more with your style and grace in writing.

Many big squeezy hugs to you and I hope out mailing will not stop.

tear-of-the-night chapter 21 . 4/9/2010
thank you, for writing such amazing stories.