Reviews for Prophecy and Destiny
mllememoire chapter 21 . 4/8/2010
This was an excellent ending. I'm definitely looking forward to your next story. Thanks for sharing with us!
Rosiline chapter 21 . 4/8/2010
A beautiful ending to a wonderful love story. I have greatly enjoyed reading every word and going on the journey with you. Can't wait for your new projects.I am so happy for you and hope that you continue to hear good news! God Bless!
RiddikulusSnuffles chapter 21 . 4/8/2010
wonderful! bravo! i will miss this family that you have brilliantly created so much. this has got to be if not the best one of the best, harry grows up loved story i have ever come across. i will be waiting somewhat impatiently for another one of your stories to pop up.
David Fishwick chapter 21 . 4/8/2010
Thanks for writing an awesome story and I liked the finale.
MyGinevra chapter 21 . 4/8/2010
I am sorry to see the saga of Ellie and Sirius end, but it has been an entertaining and, yes, inspiring story. Sirius' resurrection was a surprise but it works beautifully with the magic and the faith that infuse the entire story. Ainsley's speech to the Wizengamot had much power behind it; it was also inspiring.

So, great job, MuttNFeathers, my friend. I am looking forward to your next story.

MyGinevra chapter 20 . 4/6/2010
I was deeply moved by Sirius's death, which was even more tearing because he died as Padfoot, the form in which he could play with his children as one of them. It makes the victory hollow.

The battle, with all the other magical creatures contributing to the destruction of evil, was reminiscent of the final battle in the Great Hall. I liked the way you did in Voldemort, having him swallowed up by the forces of nature which he had tried to pervert.

Thanks for this excellent story.

HGRHfan35 chapter 20 . 4/6/2010
Such a calm start to a chapter that will turn out to be quite violent.

Loved how you used significant colours and the way you've chosen the animals and their meaning in character. Although the Pink of Amelia's robes reminded me of what this made me think of. . . . . . . . Power Rangers! ! !

I think you have put a lot of detail on how you were going to attack and the precautions that you've devised for protection; like the armour (that Sirius' removed with devastating consequences) and the changing of the Runes grounding the Castle and protecting it against attacks by turning it around and effectively turning it against those who were housing the Castle.

~*~*~*

The Reunion between the family members was so touching but knowing now what happens at the end made it so bitter sweet. That's why I am so very angry and disappointed with children whom have a blatant disrespect for their parents because before you know it, that person is suddenly gone and you will never be able to make that wrong into a right. . . . oops, got sidetracked.

The fight against the Werewolves was well performed. I kept thinking that Remus was much smaller than Greyback but what made Remus weak once, the Full moon, has no longer an effect on him and thus, he is the stronger person of the two.

But then. . . horror strikes, all is silent and Sirius is dead . . . or is he not?

~*~*~*~*

Suddenly it hit me. Each of the children have a Founders gift and 3 of them used theirs. Ginny used her Shield, Harry used his Rune set and Ainsley used the Dagger but Quinn . . . she has not used her pouch for 'healing' yet. Could it be? Will she?

You better get typing FAST my dearest Mutt.

Don't just gawk at these words . . . MOVE!
David Fishwick chapter 20 . 4/5/2010
Poor Ellie as Sirius has been killed. Please update soon as your story has an excellent plot.
Rosiline chapter 20 . 4/5/2010
wow, what an update! i didn't expect all that to happen in the last two chapters. can't wait to read more!
JessMusicNote chapter 20 . 4/5/2010
- bursts out crying - So sad.
MyGinevra chapter 19 . 4/3/2010
Ainsley's prophecy was a stunning piece of writing, I had chills when I read it. And the three couples preparing for the battle by cementing their love for each other each in their own unique way was beautiful and moving, just as I'm expecting the battle to be awful and moving.

HGRHfan35 chapter 19 . 4/3/2010
Hey Mutt,

Quite the contrast in this chapter. On one hand, Quinn is missing and for a family, that must be so heartbreaking and gut wrenching. But then there is that tiny bundle of Joy called John and you cannot help but smile at his antics.

As for Voldemort trying to get to the island...sometimes, people forget that this Evil Overlord has always been a very smart man that had no one to rely on but himself and his dark thoughts. He was a very smart student and quite powerful. In short, he maybe an Evil bastard but he's a very smart bastard, indeed. He thinks things through and he's certainly qualified to destroy things * beings by any means necessary.

Now several things have me worried but I decided you have laughed enough at my guessing sprees so I will say no more on my thoughts of who will die. Haah! :D

Have a good Easter weekend and may Faith be with you.

Hugz. C

*Sigh* Care to join me and doggy for a walk in the rain? If you preferred hail. . . . you should have seen what passed us not 15 minutes ago!*MY PLANTS!* And even a clap of thunder to accompany the icy stones. Oh well, misery loves company?
David Fishwick chapter 19 . 4/3/2010
Thanks for writing another excellent chapter of your story. I hope there is more on the way soon. I liked how you wrote Ellie, Sirius.
Rosiline chapter 18 . 4/1/2010
First off, Congrats on the wonderful news! I am so happy for you!

the other, wonderful chapter as always, i can not wait to see what happens next.

all the best!
David Fishwick chapter 18 . 3/27/2010
I thought that this chapter was exciting and well written. I hope that the good guys can stop Voldemort and Raleigh's plans. Please write more thanks.
114 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »