Reviews for Prophecy and Destiny
Rosiline chapter 17 . 3/24/2010
wow, great updates! can't wait to read more! hope that you are well!
HGRHfan35 chapter 16 . 3/24/2010
Aha, I knew I did not get this update.

Did more ask about it?

You made me SWOON with the Harry & Ginny scene celebrating their own romantic Candlemas. This was so sweet but of course you had to break the sweetness with your own special brand of angst, didn't you.

Just as long as it all has a happy ending *repeating it over and over like a Mantra*.

Thank you so much for your dedications and it was all my pleasure because I get the preview only one other does! LOL

BIG FAT HUGZZ Z Z Z. C
MyGinevra chapter 17 . 3/23/2010
A short but intense chapter, and it lives up to its angsty billing. There is a sword hanging over Ellie's family. But at least Lucius isn't there to despise any more.

I'm enjoying it very much and looking forward to the next update.

HGRHfan35 chapter 17 . 3/23/2010
Darling, you are really turning on the angst here and you know I love angst as much as Ron loves spiders. :)

Dear ol' Lucy snuffs it quite soon but that is just fine and Draco will sing a few octaves lower.

I'm so afraid that Grace will be the one to die because I don't want a child to die. . . . .you know what? You better do your best to save them all and destroy every evil being in the world, including mosquitoes and ticks, please?

I am SO happy that Sirius and Ellie finally have their long awaited and wanted son. I know they were happy with Harry, Ainsley and Quinn but John finally makes it complete.

ps: wouldn't it be easy if Oldy Voldy would decide to create another Horcrux and his soul would become so unstable that he would spontaneously explode? :D

TADA. Good ridance *wipes hands wearing big grin*

Hugz. C
queenofspades19 chapter 17 . 3/23/2010
too lazy to sign in

oh shit and congrats ellie.
David Fishwick chapter 17 . 3/23/2010
I liked how you wrote the relationship between Sirius and Ellie. I am glad that Lucius Malfoy is gone as he was a cruel man to give Ginny Tom Riddle's diary. Please update soon thanks.
MyGinevra chapter 16 . 3/22/2010
There was such a range of emotion in this chapter, from the delightful innocence of Ginny and Harry's love, to the utter horror of the seeing vision of Ainsley. There is darkness here.

But you had to give Dumbledore a little twist in the wind, too.

Well done chapter. I await the next one.

MyGinevra chapter 15 . 3/22/2010
So... Harry is going to get the Little Wizard talk. You handled that awakening scene very nicely.

This chapter feels like the calm before the storm.

MyGinevra chapter 14 . 3/21/2010
Ha! You nailed the old coot good there.

The plot moves nicely along. Good chapter!

MyGinevra chapter 13 . 3/19/2010
I know I keep saying it, but it is simply brilliant the way you have taken such significant elements from canon and melded them into your own story. The ending of this chapter is gripping beyond measure. I'm glad I can get to the next chapter right away, and won't have to wait days or weeks to see what happens.

MyGinevra chapter 12 . 3/18/2010
More and more interweaving of canon with this excellent story. The set up with Harry at the end just builds up the tension. It's also nice that Harry and Ginny are with each other.

MyGinevra chapter 11 . 3/5/2010
OMG, what a fabulous plot twist! You've taken a central piece of canon and woven it into your own story.

It's great!

Rosiline chapter 15 . 3/5/2010
great update!
HGRHfan35 chapter 15 . 3/5/2010
This was just perfect!

I adored the end with Harry and his Inny (love it when he sais that) and one of my hopes is that you will do a sequel about those two; Harry and his Inny set in this Universe of yours.

Brilliant.

Hug z. Collinda
David Fishwick chapter 15 . 3/5/2010
I liked how you wrote the argument between Lucius and Sirius. Please update soon thanks.
113 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »