Reviews for Prophecy and Destiny
Rosiline chapter 15 . 3/5/2010
great update!
HGRHfan35 chapter 15 . 3/5/2010
This was just perfect!

I adored the end with Harry and his Inny (love it when he sais that) and one of my hopes is that you will do a sequel about those two; Harry and his Inny set in this Universe of yours.

Brilliant.

Hug z. Collinda
David Fishwick chapter 15 . 3/5/2010
I liked how you wrote the argument between Lucius and Sirius. Please update soon thanks.
MyGinevra chapter 10 . 3/4/2010
Do you have a doll of Dumbledore that you stick pins in? Just joking. The headmaster you portray needs a humanity upgrade.

Harry's gift to Ginny was sweet, and now they are at the age when we first got to know them in canon. I am very curious as to how she is going to help him as they both mature and become more powerful.

Good chapter.

Peter
mwinter1 chapter 15 . 3/4/2010
Oh the jokes that we could come up with about the last paragraph.
queenofspades19 chapter 15 . 3/4/2010
Aw, Harry's hitting puberty
MyGinevra chapter 9 . 2/27/2010
Mutt,

I've been away from your story for a while, but I picked it right up and wasn't surprised to find Ellie and Sirius at it hot and heavy. :-)

The plot moves onward with the introduction of Hermione, done very deftly.

Peter
HGRHfan35 chapter 14 . 2/26/2010
Good to have you back my friend.

I expected to read this last night but time slipped by and I had a massive headache this morning so now when it is subsiding, I can finally REALLY read it in peace.

Marvelous angsty bits in it and I think it was wise not to show the 'Harry dies briefly' part as you tend to explain things later.

My guess is that Remus was talking to James?

Surprise me my friend.

* * * * *

Now the 'Enter like a Regal Royal and kick some ass' part was my favourite.

No problem at all imagining them entering the Wizengamot Hall and thus demanding attention to them.

Bloody Brilliant *sighs contently*

* * * * *

Hug z. Collinda

ps: Just watched figure skating for the ladies. . . . OMG, that was so beautiful! Me jealous!
Rosiline chapter 14 . 2/25/2010
an amazing update!

glad to hear that you are doing better, and hope that the rest of recovery is going well.
David Fishwick chapter 14 . 2/25/2010
Please write more as I am enjoying the story. I liked how you wrote Ellie and Sirius in this chapter.
RiddikulusSnuffles chapter 14 . 2/25/2010
so im guessing the potion went well which is good. it was great to get an update i had been waiting on pins and needles i love your story
RiddikulusSnuffles chapter 13 . 1/22/2010
Cliff hanger much? Can't wait for the next chapter
queenofspades19 chapter 13 . 1/20/2010
And they found it.
Rosiline chapter 13 . 1/20/2010
wow! what an update!

there are no words...
mwinter1 chapter 13 . 1/20/2010
been waiting for this chapter to reveal his scar as one. Now will be waiting for the next on how the family deals with it. Dumbledore most likely be seeing one or both parents to know if he even knew about what happened to the scar on harry's head. Great story so far. keep it up.
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »