Reviews for Prophecy and Destiny
David Fishwick chapter 15 . 3/5/2010
I liked how you wrote the argument between Lucius and Sirius. Please update soon thanks.
MyGinevra chapter 10 . 3/4/2010
Do you have a doll of Dumbledore that you stick pins in? Just joking. The headmaster you portray needs a humanity upgrade.

Harry's gift to Ginny was sweet, and now they are at the age when we first got to know them in canon. I am very curious as to how she is going to help him as they both mature and become more powerful.

Good chapter.

Peter
mwinter1 chapter 15 . 3/4/2010
Oh the jokes that we could come up with about the last paragraph.
queenofspades19 chapter 15 . 3/4/2010
Aw, Harry's hitting puberty
MyGinevra chapter 9 . 2/27/2010
Mutt,

I've been away from your story for a while, but I picked it right up and wasn't surprised to find Ellie and Sirius at it hot and heavy. :-)

The plot moves onward with the introduction of Hermione, done very deftly.

Peter
HGRHfan35 chapter 14 . 2/26/2010
Good to have you back my friend.

I expected to read this last night but time slipped by and I had a massive headache this morning so now when it is subsiding, I can finally REALLY read it in peace.

Marvelous angsty bits in it and I think it was wise not to show the 'Harry dies briefly' part as you tend to explain things later.

My guess is that Remus was talking to James?

Surprise me my friend.

* * * * *

Now the 'Enter like a Regal Royal and kick some ass' part was my favourite.

No problem at all imagining them entering the Wizengamot Hall and thus demanding attention to them.

Bloody Brilliant *sighs contently*

* * * * *

Hug z. Collinda

ps: Just watched figure skating for the ladies. . . . OMG, that was so beautiful! Me jealous!
Rosiline chapter 14 . 2/25/2010
an amazing update!

glad to hear that you are doing better, and hope that the rest of recovery is going well.
David Fishwick chapter 14 . 2/25/2010
Please write more as I am enjoying the story. I liked how you wrote Ellie and Sirius in this chapter.
RiddikulusSnuffles chapter 14 . 2/25/2010
so im guessing the potion went well which is good. it was great to get an update i had been waiting on pins and needles i love your story
RiddikulusSnuffles chapter 13 . 1/22/2010
Cliff hanger much? Can't wait for the next chapter
queenofspades19 chapter 13 . 1/20/2010
And they found it.
Rosiline chapter 13 . 1/20/2010
wow! what an update!

there are no words...
mwinter1 chapter 13 . 1/20/2010
been waiting for this chapter to reveal his scar as one. Now will be waiting for the next on how the family deals with it. Dumbledore most likely be seeing one or both parents to know if he even knew about what happened to the scar on harry's head. Great story so far. keep it up.
HGRHfan35 chapter 13 . 1/20/2010
My dearest Mutt,

I am so thankfull that you did not send this to me to beta it for you because your AN made me cry and I could not have corrected one word or sentence! As it turned out, I checked my mail after having dinner at Mom's house and so when I cried after reading your AN . . . . she looked at me as if was going around the bend! LOL

Thank you for your kind words my dear friend and I hope to cheer you on for many more years.

You certainly ended this chapter with the thing we all dreaded the most. Ellie & Sirius finding out that Harry's scar is a Horcrux and that destroying it would be near to impossible. I am saying 'near' because I also believe that you will find a VERY creative way of destroying that bit of horrid, putrid soul that it inside that scar. Probably using the Magic of the Old Ways and perhaps Ainsley will be able to help him. Ginny's love will be important as well. But . . . . I am still VERY concerned about Quinn and her faith.

Goodness girlfriend, you are leaving us with quite the cliffhanger so don't you DARE not coming back to us and not finish this because it would leave me in agony . . . sort of. :)

Hugz, C
David Fishwick chapter 13 . 1/20/2010
Thanks for updating your fantastic story and I hope there is more on the way. I liked the visit to the Queen of the Elves.
114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »