Reviews for Prophecy and Destiny
HGRHfan35 chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
Hey Mutt,

A very detailed explanation but one that was needed. I'm sure you have put quite some research time into this.

Why did Anwen need the Land records, what is it for. Is she trying to find the Ancient Castle of Queen Meave?

Would be an excellent place to move to once they decide to go back.

I cannot wait for Ginny & Ron to arrive to surprise Harry. *thinks happy thoughts*
MyGinevra chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
OMG, this is brilliant! You have done your research well, my diear.

So the big question in my mind, of course, is what will happen if they push Ainsley on Harry when he grows up?

Peter
Rosiline chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
Wow, great update!
David Fishwick chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
Please write more as I am enjoying the story.
MyGinevra chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Mutt,

A truly delightful beginning to what promises to be an entrancing tale. I will repeat, you are an amazing story-teller. I am so looking forward to this story.

Peter
Posca chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
love it already.

update soon !
Rosiline chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
I am so happy that they got away, it sounds wonderful there!

can't wait to read what happens next.
HGRHfan35 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Wow, cool start!

Dunbledore is in deep shit here. It would be hard to say that it is all his fault because Voldemort is a very unstable factor in all of this. Dumbledore, however, did make the mistake we all make in life; thinking we can handle things on our own and not to bother other people but in mathers of life and death ... he should not have made that decision without consenting other or the ones involved.

It ultimately cost the lifes of James & Lily and, to extend, Frank & Alice as well. It left children without the loving care of parents and the carefree life a child deserves.

Okay, shutting up now. :D

Looking forward to more.
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Excellent beginning and please update soon thanks.
114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8