Reviews for Carol's Change
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 3 . 9/1/2014
Final chapter, is it? Quite interesting. However, a good crossover would come in handy with Carol getting the job of guidance counselor at MAYBERRY UNION HIGH. At least, it's something to think about?!
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 2 . 9/1/2014
Far better.
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Excellent chapter.
Alex B. Goode chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
Beautiful job. Keep the story going.
Alex B. Goode chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Nice job.
GrayRainbows chapter 2 . 4/4/2010
What a delightful treat, for Easter! Thank you for posting this, today...any day. I'm so glad you're continuing it.

For a second, when Carol was explaining about Chris being away on business, I thought perhaps there's something wrong-and maybe there still is, but it was nice to see them all together, seemingly all happy.

I like the details you add in-the perfect Carol dialogue ("fantastic"), and Walter's cheesy grin. :)

I'm glad to know that Walter's been able to adapt to living in D.C., as well, and prospering! That particular twist at the end of the show wasn't to my liking, but I'm sure it can be written to be interesting...just as long as M. and W. stay together! :)

Thanks again, and I'll be eagerly waiting for the next part.

Happy Easter to you.
GrayRainbows chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Ooh, I was SO happy to find this! Thank you, and I really hope you continue. (Plus, it's inspiration for me to get busy and work on my own contributions. Maude deserves to have many stories.)

I'm glad you kept to show canon, and brought Chris back into the picture. Carol seemed happy with him-as long as they weren't going to live across the street from Maudie. LOL

I hope we will get to see more of Maude and Walter in your tale, too. I adore them!

If Carol's 34, wouldn't that make Phillip 16? He was just turning 9 in the beginning of season 2 (1973) IN season 1, Carol was said to be 27, so he'd have to be 15 or 16, at the time your story is set. Perhaps you might think of altering the timeline, a bit-make Carol a little younger. Either way, I'll be checking back often, eagerly awaiting updates!
Rhonda Petrie chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
That was an enlightening concept. Hello there, I'm Rhonda Petrie, and I'm the person who helped introduce the Maude subcategory into this website. Your story is very interesting and I was surprised to find in this story that Chris and Carol got married. My story was the very first one submitted under this subcategory if you want to check it out. It's complicated I warn you, but at the same time it's worth reading. Since you seem to know this show a lot more than I do, (I only started watching it this past summer), maybe you can give me some pointers because I'm really having trouble with my story right now with the ideas and what characters to include.