Reviews for Trick or Treat
moose95 chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
This broke my heart. Seeing them trying to do normal things and having it ripped from them. So bitter-sweet! Loved the story.
Lanee4life chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
I hate John Winchester !
obsessivelistmaker13 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Aaaww angsty weechesterness! Very good story :)
AreYouSirius-questionmark chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Have I ever told you that you write the saddest, sweetest, bestest fanfiction in the whole world?
casammy chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
You have made that me puts to spill tears for dean for whom only his desire was to give a moment of normal and happy life to his sammy and for sammy for whom being so small he has had to resign the things that make him happy in order that his father does not make feel wretch dean
Aelan010 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Awww.. that made me cry. I love it.
AllieMcD chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
this is so sad yet sweet, John is such a jerk and I can really see this being why Sam hates Halloween and Dean is a great big brother in this, I loved it
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Broke my heart to see Dean treated so badly by his dad. Way too much growing up for a kid that age to do. All the fear mongering and reproach a kid that age would be made to feel like he could never do anything right and so we see who it was that undermined Dean's sense of self worth from such a tender age on. And to be told his mother would be disappointed in him-that went beyond cruel.

I've never really been a John fan but you sure painted him black. I always pictured that he'd have a few moments of kindness and fatherly tenderness but this dude! Nothing but fear driven paranoia on a scale that would make a talaband fanatic blush! YIKES!
sylia91 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
I realy want to kick John Winchester's a** right now. It was also heartbreaking that Dean never wanted any of the Halloween festivities or candies for himself and Sammy was absolutely adorable in his enthusiasm. The batman conversation was hilarious.
dreamlitnight chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Oh poor Dean and poor Sam. That John is mean. Good story, but sad. Thanks for sharing.
moira4eku chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
I really hate John in this story. What age was Dean, 9 or 10? A young child himself and his father was so mean to him. Love that Dean did everything to make Sam's Halloween all that it could be, too bad John ruined it for both of them. I just ached for Dean in this story. Thanks for the great little fic!
Girl-Can't-Help-It chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
This was so sad, I was crying! Now I have to go load the dishwasher...my own nightmare come to life...
IritIlan chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
John is an idion if he thinks Marry will be ashamed of *Dean*. Though I can believe that she would have been ashamed of John, if she knew how he treated his sons.

Grieving for his wife is totally understandable, but he could once in a while concentrate on the family he has left, be a *father*.

If he's so worried about what's going to happen to them, he should have bother to stay with them. Try to talk to them instead of yelling and forbiding things. Though with the way he behaved it sounds that he can't bare to withness any happiness, never, even if it his own kids, since he isn't happy.

What kind of a father don't want happiness for his kids? Safety was just an excuse.

His behavior here is borderline abusive and certainly emotionally abusive. Stories like this can certainly make it very clear why Sam left and why he seem to part on bad terms from Bobby and others.
SimplyOut chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Very VERY sweet and heartbreaking at the same time! Well done! :D
SingleMinded chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
"Twick or Tweat" Aw... so cute.

But the end is :(