Reviews for The One
DislikeBangel chapter 20 . 4/19/2012
Great story. Can't wait to read more, please update soon :)
MMWillow13 chapter 20 . 7/18/2011
you've done got so much going on with this story that to quote Spike "I can't wait to see how it ends"
waddiwasiwitch chapter 20 . 5/6/2011
Oh Spike, I don't think letting the First take your body for a spin is a good idea and Buffy rightfully is going kick his ass when she finds out.
waddiwasiwitch chapter 19 . 2/8/2011
Oh I am so thrilled you are updating again. Eeek poor Spike. Buffy is so right about Wes. He really went from not to hot. Waiting in avid anticipation for more.
DarkSharker chapter 17 . 11/23/2010
Great story! plez update
waddiwasiwitch chapter 17 . 7/6/2010
This story is great. Poor Spike and poor Buffy. Please please let there be a happy ending.
yoyoente chapter 16 . 3/28/2010
*speechless in horror* That better not have been a premonition! BETTER NOT HAVE BEEN! 'Cause there's no WAY Buffy would just accept that, she would probably knock him unconcious and jump anyway...or if he did SOMEHOW manage to jump, she'd crack. Completely and utterly. The First being in her mind would be nothing...although...that would be a fun fic to write. The most powerful Slayer, cracked and going on this uber-evil spree. The whole Willow thing: If I have to suffer then the world will suffer with me...though I do think that Buffy would suck the world into hell a lot better than any of her counterparts...she's just so creative when she wants to be...:)
VioletTailyeour chapter 15 . 2/17/2010
Fantastic Story so far! I am loving it. I know you just updated, but please update soon!
asdf42 chapter 14 . 2/4/2010
Wow, this story is epic, really, the plot is so awesome! I love it :D
Chipmunk169646 chapter 10 . 12/4/2009
Oh my lordy! this epic story has only 1 REVIEW! (now 2 ;))

But anyway, I love it! i know I've kind of appeared a little late in the game lol but anyway, I shall carry on reading :D and so I shall! once you've updated again lol

But yeah, I love it! it is awesome, and i am extremely sad with the whole William not remembering Buffy thing and even more sad that he annot restore his memories because that would kill Buffy... ugg. But yeah i'm am very much hoping for a happy ending :D *fingers crossed*

YAY! its awesome! (again)

*Chipmunk169646*
mirabelle chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
OMG. That was intense! Looking forward to read more of this story...