Reviews for Alien Invasions Around the World
Stephy825 chapter 5 . 12/1/2009
It's the end already? O_o

Waah. I tought there was more...but I played the game and yeah it was that short...

Hehe...I like the parts where Hayato got Ryuuta mad. It was really fun to read when they were in the middle of all the aliens.

I'm sure Hayato would have been happy to see Shinta and Kaoru again...I can just imagine it...*sparkling eyes*

Anyway I wish you could make more stories like this...but it would be super awesome if they actually made a real game crossover. *Sigh* that would be so cool... :3
liunt chapter 4 . 11/27/2009
darn those aliens, I swear that the music was pouring out some where while I was reading, keep on writing! OSU!
Stephy825 chapter 4 . 11/24/2009
It's me again. :P

Slightly confused at the last part. So...does that mean Kai, Hajime and Hayato turned into stone?

And it was funny how Ryuuta acted after he broke away from the rock...:3

If only I can get my friend to play this game too...:

Oh well. Keep on going please! OSU! :3
Stephy825 chapter 3 . 11/19/2009
HAYATO-KUN

That's exactly how I really imagined him!

Well hehe...actually I really like the blue ouendan rather than the red but reading your stories always gave me a different view of them now...

But still my little sister still calls Kaoru 'Weird Guy' and Kai 'Scary Guy'. Heh. I wish Shinta would be here with Hayato-kun. But probably he's turned into stone too huh?

Hm...anyway please continue
Stephy825 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Hey what happens next to Ryuuta then? I wanna see Hayato too! :3

It's so cool...please continue! I love ouendan