Reviews for An Eevee Tale
Little Miss Umbreon chapter 4 . 10/12/2011
You know what, I haven't spoken to you in YONKS. Bloody hell, how's it going? I've missed your randomness!

Seriously, keep going with this story. You have a great idea, and an even greater writing style! I can't wait to find out what happens, because not even you have told me! xD
Lucky6278 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Good start. Need an oc?

Name: Moon (Moonlight)

Age: 5 months. 29 days. (al,ost 6 months.)

Gender: Female

Species: Absol

Type: Dark

Appearance: Opposite colors of normal Absol.
Y-ko chapter 3 . 6/1/2010
So, you're like... Ten years old, right?
a.t chapter 3 . 2/16/2010
I like this story keep updating and you go to check out this author froslass stories
Tsar001 chapter 3 . 1/2/2010
So they're forming a Exploration Team? Coolio. I only liked the original Mystery Dungeon, the second was 0.o. Great story and update. Now. Right Now. Do it. NOW GOD *!
Tsar001 chapter 2 . 1/2/2010
Lolz. So there are different types of Eevees along with their evolutions? What if a psychic eevee touched a Fire Stone? Oh well. And this school scenario seems very familiar for some reason.
Tsar001 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Name: Cornelia

Age: 7 months. She started school late because she was scared

Gender: Fem

Species: Growlithe

Type: Fire...

Appearance: Slightly smaller than usual Growlithe with light blue eyes.

Personality: She's shy, withdrawn and a slight chicken. Whenever she's infatuated she will do anything for the male she loves.
VampireOfTheNet chapter 3 . 12/31/2009
Hm... great story.

I especially like the prophecy. Very creative.

You are now one of my favorite authors.

Click!
Cara-Dolce chapter 3 . 12/30/2009
Heyy. Awesome chapter. Those other peoples are mean to her, she should stick up 4 herself
Cara-Dolce chapter 2 . 12/27/2009
HEYY! YAY AWESOME STORY! MORE MORE MORE! I am at LMU house, and she moved the chair, while I was typing [ anyways.. YAY! (I aint a very good reviewer.. but i give goodish encouragement. ) ] Cant wait 4 the next chapter! ] ;)
decidedlyindecisive chapter 2 . 12/16/2009
Hey, nice ifc. These are all the words I can think of to describe it:

Humerous

Beautiful

Well-written

Freindship-ish (lol)

Joyful

Angsty (kinda)

Mysterious

And lastly, just about one of the best god damn fanfictions I've ever read.
Little Miss Umbreon chapter 2 . 12/13/2009
Well done! Keep writing!

I know how good reveiws are, so after you've reviewed mine so much I am reviewing your really kool story!

Its really interesting at the moment!

x

Little-Miss-Umbreon
SkyeGavin chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
This is a warning.

Entries Not allowed:

5. Any form of interactive entry: choose your adventure, second person/you based, Q&As, and etc. (OC submission)
LinatheFox chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
AWESOME!

If you ever finsh teh story, I will be happy.
Mysterystar Of DawnPack chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
OC makers please put them in your reviews...or PM me. Sorry it's so short and I haven't updated. It's cause my computer went boom and I had to buy a new one. I'm gonna update soon.

I forgot my password. Sorry.