Reviews for Passion Fruit
Bluenight chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Loved it! Captured Chuck perfectly.
suspensegirlinc chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Aw, omg. I don't even know what to say. This is SO epic. You got into Chuck's head in almost the best way I've ever seen. Describing their relationship from beginning to...continuous (? lol). Amazing. I love how you have him discovering his feelings for her and how he DOES consider Nate in the brief scheme of things while he's taking her virginity. And how you mention her purring in his ear, just like he mentions to her the next day. It was all so very beautiful. And your descriptions? My word, fantastic. Seriously. And how you came around with those few words that were insignificant but meant the world to him? Awesome. It's clearly very well planned out. *nods* You write amazingly, and I hope you never stop. This was perfect.

CB! D
Love chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
OMG that was so CUTE! AMAZING I LOVE IT 3
Sammie chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
This is beautifully written. Im usually unsure when I read fics from Chucks POV but this was brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.

Fantastic job!
SaturnineSunshine chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
omg, this was amazing. a lot of ppl do a take on Victor/ Victrola, but this is by far one of the best. you did a spin on it and its really good.