Reviews for Push
thegoodgirldoll chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
There's nothing I could possibly say about how amazing this story is. It seriously was written just, SO perfect...It couldn't have been better. You really wrote something special here.

God Bless,

Sarah
kdmom chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Nice
acciodanrad9 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Another great one. I've always wondered what Natalie was thinking when she was lying in the back of Keith's truck and you wrote this perfectly. Like your other fic, you have such deep and meaningful lines-sometimes I just have to stop reading for a minute and think...seriously so good.

I really love how you added the fact that she can't just give away her life when there are people like Keith, who get their life cut too short. Very true.

Your oneshots are amazing, and I sure hope you write more for this fandom very soon!

Acciodanrad9
Purple Shamrock 17 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Wow! After I first watched the movie, "Keith" I was thinking about writing a fanfic just like this: about Natalie's thoughts when she's lying the back of his truck, but I must say that you wrote it better than anything I could've done. That was really good! You really got into her mind and I'm glad how it seems that she has accepted the fact that Keith is dead but she still misses him, which is of course, understandable. I also like the part about the tires "churning" his name, that was an interesting thing to include.

Oh and I also liked she could sense that even though he might not be physically on earth, he was still "there" with her, which I found very sweet.

Great oneshot, off to read your other one and hope you write more for this fandom sometime soon!