Reviews for Game
Harmony'sLoveHP chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Good story! I love the movie Keith!
thegoodgirldoll chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Whoa, this was wonderful. I love how at the end, he realized that she was enough for him. I felt so terrible that he felt so bad about himself, but I can't argue with the fact that he would feel that way- everything was turning against him: His body, his life, his 'game' with her...And one could definitely see how it could become too hard to handle. You did wonderfully, and had him absolutely in character. Keep writing!

Sky's The Limit-

thegoodgirldoll
Hello chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
You don't... even realize how much I just loved reading that. It was all so amazing, profound, touching. I really... I just really thought it was amazing. That has to be one of the best one-shot stories I've ever read. Thank you. I love you.
The Writing Witch chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Awesome. I can see him saying all of this in his head. So perfect.
kdmom chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Nice writing. I'm sitting here with tears rolling down my face, It's nice to be in Keith's mind a little bit. Most amazing movie I've ever seen, I still cry like a baby everytime I watch it.
Haley chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
So, I just saw Keith for the first time today, and I loved it. (Obviously, I'm reading Fanfiction about it. Goodness.) Anyway!

I came looking for Fanfiction, and this was the first I read! Thank goodness, because it's probably the best one to choose from.

I really like the way that you write. It totally fits the mood of Keith.

Anyway, anyway.

Basically, what I was going to say, is that your story is gorgeous, your writing is gorgeous, and that you should PROBABLY write more Keith stuff, if you get the chance.

Sorry for the novel. :)
Lady Marianne chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
I LOVED it. It sounded so Keith-like. I can definetly imagine him thinking something like that.
Here Yet Not chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Well done! *applause* I immensely enjoyed it, you caught the feeling of the scene really well. Good job
Purple Shamrock 17 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Wow...that was EXCELLENT! You really got into Keith's mind and I could totally imagine him thinking those things.

I liked the angst in this too, it fit Keith somehow since it's clear that he's very torn that final scene and I agree with acciodanrad9 in that, I liked how you said that Natalie broke him since it's very true and you can actually see him being broken in that scene as well. Very good insight and description all around!

I really the last few lines where Keith is finally accepting the fact that he loves Natalie and that "yes, it's going to hurt, but he has her. And she's enough."

So sweet! God, he's such an amazing and (I read your profile and I agree) awesome character!

Great oneshot, I think I liked this one more than the last one! Hope you write more soon!
acciodanrad9 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Wow. This was seriously amazing. In my opinion, you've got Keith's personality down perfect. There were so many lines in this that were so deep, and so meaningful. I have to say I love the part (one of many) when he admitted that Natalie had broke him. Gosh, so perfect and so true...

Your writing style...it's just amazing.

(By the way, I love the past/present switch you made. I think it was perfect.)

Acciodanrad9