Reviews for Tempus Volat Hora Fugit
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
One thing, Cheetor: My thoughts exactly. Enough said.

Oh, these pieces turning into a series? No problemo! For the Vok always brought that effect on the show, why can't they do the same on fanfics? Haha! But seriously, awesome job! Now off to read the rest.
Blazemane chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
This is well written- you went into Cheetor's thoughts and came to a definitive, strong, even emotional conclusion with them. (As especially evidenced by the line: "Putting it off was our greatest error, Beast Wars or no. We should have found the time... we should have.")

If I have any criticism, it's that your first paragraph uses "reported in", "call in" and "check in". I don't know why repeated words and phrases hit the reader's mind the way they do, so I can only wish I could articulate better why that repetition is something to avoid. But all the same, I think it is.

Now, I will confess a bit of confusion- is this story slightly... alternate universe? Because in the show, the Maximals recognized the exact moment Tigatron and Airazor were taken (in "Other Visits, Part 1", Cheetor arrives on scene just as that's happening. He tries to save them, but it doesn't work).
Trapped in Reality chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
I like this one. It seemed they weren't concerned as they should have been about Tigertron and Airazor's disappearance.
VeekaIzhanez chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
really nice story. Go Cheetor! Make a sequel.