Reviews for iHave Been Bitten
Teslatonics chapter 15 . 8/23/2011
Okay so I am sorry but your story was a dissapointment I guess it seems like it had alot of poitenial but you wasted it you could have turend it into a really long story to you could have shown how the vaimperism affected freddies social life he could have changed from his new found power causeing friction with Sam and I could go on but there is no point you fucked up your chances at really good thing Also as I read to this chapter it seems freddies vampireism just fades away like it's unimportant anoter thing that bugged me was how freddie inastantly recoinzed that he was a vampire and how he wasn't surprised when he could smell squirell shit from a mile away but other then all these fuckups I find myself drawn into yourstory for some reason anyway ithink you should try again
Gyp chapter 17 . 6/21/2011
Luved the story but u did some goofs- u made freddie blush and sleep and fredfie shouldve dmelled sams scent when she was easdropping in ch. 15
sinomin chapter 17 . 7/18/2010
Totally awesome fic! I absolutely loved it! Usually vampire fics a cheesy and stuff, but yours was awesome! It was very well written, and... just awesome(i used that word like three times already):D Loved it!
ummm chapter 17 . 6/20/2010
I loved this! But I have one question: why did Freddie wake up if he doesnt sleep? This was really good though, and I'll check the sequel tomorrow. Oh, and it's LOLChanny819, I just didnt log in. SMILES!

LOL
thepeepingpebble chapter 16 . 5/11/2010
God! I love this story!
iSeddieFan chapter 4 . 1/24/2010
i think it should be the Twilight kind.
iCarlyFanFreek825 chapter 17 . 1/11/2010
It's over :( *sniff sniff*. But at least there is the sequel. But I have school tomorrow and it is late where i am so I'll get to that tomorrow. I hope I got you to 150 reviews, I got you 17 more :) This story was amazing and you deserved EVERY single review you got. Cangrats on the remarkable story. *APPLAUSE* ;)
iCarlyFanFreek825 chapter 16 . 1/11/2010
No! It's almost over. I cry too :( But there is the sequel, which you now admit to being longer ;) Super cute Seddie!
iCarlyFanFreek825 chapter 15 . 1/11/2010
NO! Freddie don't betray your love! Oh, ehem, sorry. I got freaked out there for a second. I wonder how SAm will react. But will Freddie ever get poweres. I guess I'll have to read more to find out :)
iCarlyFanFreek825 chapter 14 . 1/11/2010
LIAR! The sequel is more than a one-shot. Hehe I've seen it...at least I'm pretty sure it's longer than a oneshot :) This story is Ah-May-Zing! I truly love it!
iCarlyFanFreek825 chapter 13 . 1/11/2010
Don't you hate that? Every time there is an 'intimate' or 'close' moment with the Seddie couple, it seems OOC? Drives me nuts. It' like you can never write it good. But despite the slight OOC-ness, I really liked the kiss!
iCarlyFanFreek825 chapter 12 . 1/11/2010
AWW! They admitted to liking each other. Look at me, I'm gushing over Seddie and SAm and Freddie aren't even technically real. Oh well, more story to go!
iCarlyFanFreek825 chapter 11 . 1/11/2010
Boring...boring?...BORING! How dare you call one of your chapters boring. I can't beleive it. It is simply unbelievable! I loved this and since you promised some Seddie I have to tell you "YOU ROCK!"
iCarlyFanFreek825 chapter 10 . 1/11/2010
OMG! Sam likes Freddie. It's POSITIVE now. ANd they KISSED...in the dream anyway. W/e Seddie is Seddie :) But me has gots a question I hope you could answer. For the title of this chapter: iDream of Freddie, did you take that from my story title? If you did I'm not mad or anything, I just wondered becasue you published this after iDream of Freddie was complete :)
iCarlyFanFreek825 chapter 9 . 1/11/2010
How bout this? Since you already gt you your 100 reviews goal, I try as hard as i can to get you to your 150 reviews? sound good? I might not be able to do it since there are only so many chapters I can reveiw, but I can try! Teehee Freddie told Sam. I was RIGHT! On to the next chapter!