Reviews for Darkest Days
Angelic Snowdrop chapter 18 . 9/7/2016
Yayyyyy it's a happy ending! Love love LOVE the premise of the story and how Kaoru's the powerful one this time! You had my heart in my throat during the last few chapters— I feared for all the characters!

Tomoe and Akira are adorable here, as well as Misao and Aoshi; and of course KenKao. I got a little annoyed with Kaoru being careless by using magic multiple times and inadvertently leading Suzaku to herself and Kenshin—it didn't seem to mesh with her cautious character we saw in the first few chapters. But all's good and well! Really impressed with the set up of this story, although there are some unanswered questions left at the ending.

Wishing you all the best, and I hope you'll come back to RK fandom some day!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2016
This is interesting so far, but I just wanted to let you know that almost all human babies, regardless of their race, are born with blue eyes, so the fact that Kaoru had blue eyes as a newborn baby wouldn't normally be at all unusual. Some human babies are born with dark brown eyes, but most are born with blue eyes that either gradually change color or stay blue.
Lamon chapter 18 . 8/6/2014
Very nice story. Although having it be a tragedy would make for a more impactful ending, I personally prefer happy endings for my stories. And I am happy to see it ended on a great note.
Nice magic system you established here, although some of Kenshin's abilities as a mage killer are kinda magic like to me even before he gets possessed.
Great story overall and I hope you continue writing, whether its RK fanfic or whatever.
kita chapter 18 . 11/22/2013
Awww
yo chapter 17 . 11/22/2013
This would be a great original story
lightning-storm chapter 13 . 11/22/2013
Wow. This is intense, and well written too. I knew Kenshin was a dragon god. That's probably why Kaoru was born too. Hehe.
lightning-storm chapter 4 . 11/21/2013
Hmm. I'm curious about how this story will go. Were they not supposed to meet?
SRAS9 chapter 18 . 5/16/2013
I loved this story! I started to read it when you posted the first chapters but life got in the way and only now was I able to finish reading it. You are a truly amazing writer! I love your RK stories and I hope you become a very successful writer with your original work! Best of luck for your life and maybe we'll see you soon! ;D
Fenris Jin chapter 5 . 3/13/2013
Yep, I was actually half expecting Himura to walk in right when Misao was applying the salve..XD

Ah, well.. there's plenty of time for that..LOL
Fenris Jin chapter 4 . 3/13/2013
Ayame seemed to be a very well adjusted kid.. XD

Too bad Kaoru still seemed to have low magic reserves. She can definitely kick ass.. it's just too bad that her mana gets depleted all to soon. But.. Looks like she has great regenerative abilities too. I guess it would make up for it.. XD

Wonder how Himura will fair with her.
Fenris Jin chapter 3 . 3/13/2013
I'm glad there aren't any casualties.. yet.. well except for Dr. Gensai. But things are looking somewhat alright.

Himura and Shinomori are coming anyway..XD
Fenris Jin chapter 2 . 3/13/2013
Wow! Appearances from the Muyo siblings! Kya! Just the mention of their names makes me go all swoony.. XD

If Saitou were a mage and had a say in things, Aku Soku San would have already been implemented. Just saying.. LOL
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
I was half expecting for Tomoe to be responsible for the second part of Himura's scar just like before.. Looks like that won't be the case here.

I wonder why the other mages, particularly Yukishiro, didn't sense anything from the redhead. If they were indeed at the site where Himura was born.. they should have had some idea.. XD

Anway, it's a very promising start! :)
Yasmin Kamiya chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
This is the second time I came across this story... It's so sad :(
Nadya Lubov chapter 18 . 1/16/2013
Great story. I'm sad to hear you are leaving the fanfiction writing realm for a while. Good luck with getting published for real. This would make a great original work. Also, I loved your other stories "A Walk in Sunlight," and "Forever Mine." I think you should try to get "A Walk in Sunlight" published too, I would definitely buy it, I think that's my all time favorite fanfic :) Well, I hope you get inspired to write more Kenshin fanfics some day, but if not, good luck :)