Reviews for Order of Merlin
inkedbaby chapter 5 . 4/19
Lovelovelovelovelove
jupimako chapter 5 . 4/10
Seriously, how do you do it? Do you have like ten muses all whispering excellent story plots into your ears? And you seem to complete all of your fics too. You're amazing.
happily ever after all chapter 5 . 3/3
I really enjoyed this story! Thanks so much for sharing!
MaiaAlcippe chapter 5 . 2/10
Brilliant! This story was glorifyingly brilliant! When Draco thought of Harry as a soldier who has been drained from his wars or whatever it reminded me of Sound the Bugle from Spirit: Stallion of the Cimmaron. That song always makes me cry. Any who, yay! Potter's picked up the broken fragments of his life!
FalconLux chapter 5 . 1/21
I'm rather in love with this story. Brilliant.
guest chapter 5 . 1/5
I'd actually like to see you write a story with both of them as Aurors in the U.S.
zairre chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
wow. love that broken hero-thing. :)
DeiStarr chapter 5 . 8/25/2013
*sigh* Why is it that nearly every fic of yours is one of my favourites ever?
LifeIsJustADreamForTheDead chapter 5 . 5/10/2013
Very sexy!
RussianWolf7 chapter 5 . 3/29/2013
Awwww :D Loved it!

RussianWolf7 chapter 4 . 3/29/2013
I LIVE IN BOSTON THIS SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD PLAN THEY SHOULD BOTH MOVE OUT HERE RIGHT AWAY

RussianWolf7 chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
Boo :(

RussianWolf7 chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
Thank goodness this one is shorter than the last. I don't think my heart could handle another long, drawn out misunderstanding/fighting/getting back together. Not that I don't love it, and it was absolutely brilliant, but it's like the palate cleansers they bring you in fancy restaurants; I've got to have a wee break between epics :P

RussianWolf7 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Hmm, I've read a few stories that are the reverse of this, even written a desolate embarrassing Draco myself, but I've never seen it done this way. Cheers!

LunaLooney chapter 5 . 11/19/2012
oh my god it's almost 2am and I literally thought this said "towing luggage, animals, and CHICKEN."
THIS WAS FABULOUS NONETHELESS IMAGINE IF IT WAS LONGER AND DRACO HAD TO DO MORE BEGGING IMAGINE THE ANGST. YOU ARE FLAWLESS I LOVE YOU.