Reviews for Order of Merlin
dead feather chapter 5 . 11/7/2009
This was wonderful. I loved your Harry so - open and honest still.
Tinuviel Simbelmyne chapter 5 . 11/6/2009
hey I loved the ending:)!

they are both great!

Euge
Clover-night chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Great story! I love it! You made them soo perfect for each other, also how their personalities are portrayed, they really complement one another. And I specially liked where Harry decided to attached the order of merlin ;).

Anyway great story as always!

P.S. I know this may be a stupid question,but I really want to know, where did Harry get the slytherin seeker shirt?
thrnbrooke chapter 5 . 11/6/2009
Sequel! Please please please!
yducky chapter 5 . 11/6/2009
Great ending!
Black-Sky-Loves-Me chapter 5 . 11/6/2009
The banter between those two almost had me in tears! Wonderful job XD As always!
Sunny chapter 5 . 11/6/2009
Please say it isn't over. Please say that the end is setting up a new story. PRETTY PLEASE? :) It was an excellent story. :)
ddz008 chapter 5 . 11/6/2009
Great ending! I'm glad that Draco went to stop him :) I'm sure they are going to be really happy together. So sweet! :)
Httw chapter 5 . 11/6/2009
I loved this fic! It had me laughing and gaping, and: XD
WWT chapter 5 . 11/6/2009
Hm... I wish I could see that pic... But alas, computer is acting funny. It's an amazing feat to have me like Top! Harry, but you succeed with ease. Your grammar didn't even make me wince (something I find very hard to not do as of late)! Your work is astonishing. Keep up the good work and keep it coming!
TheGoddessAthena chapter 5 . 11/6/2009
Sequel! Sequel! There are still a lot of unanswered questions about Harry and his power! There are a tone of things you can do with that. SEQUEL! Please! I love this story so much. MORE! (ahem) I'm done. But seriously, I thoroughly enjoyed that.
MildlyUnnerving chapter 5 . 11/6/2009
A-freaking-mazing. As per usual.
charming2drew chapter 5 . 11/6/2009
This was so good! Seriously! I loved it! :D
Nenne chapter 5 . 11/6/2009
I loved it! Really, this was so good.
Slytherins Kick ASS chapter 5 . 11/6/2009
I love you! I love you! I freakin' love you!
357 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »