Reviews for Sakura Haruno's Uchiha Eyes
zombiekins5948 chapter 7 . 7/24/2014
Please make more updates. And let me kill Hinata and naruto for you sakura.
lol chapter 7 . 6/26/2014
Lol
My name is chapter 7 . 4/6/2013
Waith! wheres the next chapter it's just getting started! This story is to awesome to stop or forget!
Goddess of WAR1Keeper of TIME chapter 7 . 3/18/2012
More chapter more chapters yay
mndstjohn chapter 7 . 1/22/2012
More! More!
mndstjohn chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Looks interesting!
Arioka chapter 7 . 5/17/2011
Well Narutos a punk lol
Mari chapter 7 . 1/30/2011
i love the story so far, are you going to update soon? please do! :)
Nyte5 chapter 6 . 12/12/2010
i love it! update soon!
C.a.s chapter 6 . 9/26/2010
Ohh shit! Why the hell does sakura keep letin people bitch-slap her? But anyways I NEED a sequel! Hehe it's just to good to end there!
Soleyrawrs chapter 6 . 9/20/2010
This is verry well written and i'm really enjoying it.

It's not often i'll come across an original well written story.

I mean, a lot of the better written stories are well, predictable. The not so well written sometimes are really original and have a good concept, but the writing...

So keep p the wonderful work! I'll be waiting...(i felt like such a creeper then..)

]
Ashleigh131 chapter 6 . 6/23/2010
wow, Hinata has guts!

Screw Naruto! It wasn't Sakura's fault so why does he have to go all evil! DAM HIM!

anyway...

really liked the story! it's great!

can't wait to read more!

please update soon

Ashleigh131
silverfire113 chapter 6 . 6/15/2010
This is a very interesting story O,o I like how you show the characters. I feel sorry for Naruto, Sakura and Hinata which means you're doing a good job of writing 8D

keep on the awesome work! I can't wait to read more :D
Selkura chapter 6 . 4/27/2010
O Dun dun DUN! That was amazing! Just what I expect form you now. You never give anything less then the best! I hope you update again soon! This story is great!
Black-Blue Moonlight Neko chapter 6 . 4/9/2010
everyone is so trapped up in denial... naruto needs to relise that she saved his life... and sasugay was nothing but a traitor in the first place.. but i fuved it.. please update soon!