Reviews for Whispers and Rumours
aleera chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
LOVE IT :)
LaCoquette chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Though as shameful as it is, I must admit that I rarely give reviews even to stories that I find exquisitely written especially those whose reviews are by the hundreds but I feel that my conscience will not let me be unless I say something about your beautiful story with its rarity of theme and impeccable writing. It is wonderful how you unlike many other writers see the goodness of the Malfoy’s, their unconditional and steadfast love for one another is what helps them survive the war, something Harry was able to see and thus allow himself to assist them in being acquitted of their former crimes, unlike JK Rowling who stated they weaseled their way out, somehow hinting the use of bribery. For what were they but just another family affected by the war also suffering pain and loss, a family who supported the wrong side. I commend you for seeing the humanity of these characters often times unjustly dismissed as evil and bad. I hope in the near future I may see more of your writings and your story may inspire others to write the Malfoy’s and the other characters with compassion.
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
A great story. Very well written.
kittenonabroomstick chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Wow, what Narcissa shows is true strength. I admire her. I only hope, she will hold on - her family really needs her. Draco - well he tries.

But this will not be enough for the future - they will have to figure ssomething out, soon. I am really curious what they will do - who will have the will to change something.

Please wirite more - it was good.

Thank you for sharing.