Reviews for The Last Dragon Egg
IWasNeverReal chapter 44 . 8/11
So neither Merlin or Arthur will age, cool! Eternal bromance!
xLord Lizardx chapter 44 . 7/5
Loved it, great adventure for Merlin and Arthur, you didn't reveal Merlin's secret too early, Uther played his character spot on, and the extra characters of the knights were a great touch. Overall, wonderful! Thank you for putting so much into this, it was a delight to read.
DiaSphere chapter 29 . 5/26
This is so not fair! I have to read a long text for class tomorrow and had told myself that this chapter would be the last for today and you had to bring this last sentence hadn't you!

Otherwise AWESOME FIC Loved every chapter until now and really liked the reveal it feels really original, though I think a bit betrayal should have been in Arthurs thoughts. I will comment later again. A really good story
I feel uncomfortable as my name is also Flavia so ya I forgot other pe know that name as I've never met someone with it anyway I'm gunna continue reading
Lol poor merlin in a well bad luck️
Rome so far...
Katz4 chapter 44 . 2/14
Oh My GOd. That was the. best. Merlin fanfic. I have Ever read.

(series spoilers)
How did you know! Are you psychic or something?! I mean, I was initially surprised when I realized you had written this before the last dragon egg episode (I had though this was going to be a novelization of that or some thing BOY WAS I WRONG)

I loved this! The dragon heart thing! I love that concept so much! But reading this knowing that Merlin is (apparently) immortal also had me mentally Screaming! Now they're both immortal. How did you do that! I was screaming. I honestly swear I thought Ali was going to say "but you won't be lonely. You'll have Merlin; he's immortal too." and then they're both just "WHAT!" I really enjoyed imagining this scene. ;)

That said, I loved how this story achieved a happy, 'everyone knows and it hasn't completely changed everything' ending, but also in a totally possible -if slightly AUish- way. Most fic endings like that are unrealistic and OOC. But this one did a fantastic job.

I also liked how there were several different story arcs, (Morholt, the amphitheater, the reveal) and you didn't try to do them all at the same time. Every part was good, I loved it all!

It was so great to read an Epic Journey story, especially one that wasn't super angst or full of character torcher.

I also loved your OC's and this is an accomplishment, even your Evil OCs were great. Seg quickly became my favorite, followed by Tristram. I was silently begging through the whole last quarter of the book that Sir Erec would lie through it. I was sure he was gonna die; if this was a movie, he probably would have.

What else.. oh yeah, Ali. I loved Ali and Arthur interactions. And the Pegasus! That was so good! I loved every second of Arthur and that Pegasus. The fact that the Prince of Camelot was riding a winged horse around I could just picture it and what would other people think I loved that!

Okay, okay, I'm done now. Sorry, just wanted to let you know I really enjoyed it and am impressed. Despite there still being plenty of death, this is the happiest AU I have seen and it's nice to know a thing like it exists. :)
Guest chapter 17 . 12/1/2014
oh my goodness, did merlin just create a new species or might pegasi already exist in the merlinverse.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/1/2014
oh arthur no one speaks the local language except merlin... great job.
ConqueredKing chapter 44 . 7/1/2014
Read this three times now and its still in the top three for best ever Merlin Fanfictions.
Love it :D
cindy4651 chapter 44 . 6/10/2014
Thank you for this wonderful story and thank you for finishing it!
cindy4651 chapter 43 . 6/10/2014
The trial was FANTASTIC!
cindy4651 chapter 42 . 6/10/2014
Go Arthur!
cindy4651 chapter 40 . 6/10/2014
Yay for Merlin and the dragon!
cindy4651 chapter 38 . 6/10/2014
"dropped to the ground with a thud. Perhaps, he would have to work on forethought next."

Good chapter, good descriptions.
1,541 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »