Reviews for The Last Dragon Egg
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 4 . 11/9/2009
Go Merlin! Great chapter. With that Knight being there, this story would get very interesting. :)
Isis the Sphinx chapter 4 . 11/9/2009
Oh, I wonder how bad Morholt's telling off will be when Arthur finds out.

And you're going by the land route then? 'Least it'll be scenic.

Keep writing!
Pokybyte chapter 4 . 11/9/2009
very good - I liked it a lot!
MakotoJinx chapter 4 . 11/9/2009
Sque! A pissed off Merlin who refuses to be threatened! I love it! Just love it! I was so happy to see that I had an e-mail that you updated! This is such an epic-wise story! You are writing it perfectly!
mothwrites chapter 4 . 11/9/2009
Awesome ending. Sir Morholt is such a fantastic character- we don't get enough knights.
MagicByMerlin chapter 4 . 11/9/2009
Okay, the idea of the knights bullying Merlin is INCREDIBLE. I can see Merlin-bashing on the horizon! Especially like that last line of Morholt's. That was good. :) As always, enjoying the banter. Arthur is being so sweet (even if in his usual off-hand manner) by making sure Merlin has a cloak! Sweet, real sweet.

Can't wait for the next chapter! This fic is amazing! :D

MBM
MagicByMerlin chapter 3 . 11/9/2009
“I can be enthusiastic,” Merlin quipped and then raised a fist half-heartedly into the air before mockingly saying, “Yay.” He smirked cheekily at his master. “See?”

Oh my goodness, that's so in character, its scary! :O I can just see him doing that. And then putting his elbow in the stew...ROFL! :D And Arthur was sweet to push the bowl back at him...he's right to do so...that boy is far too skinny...aww, such concern for his friend's well-being...and he doesn't even notice he cares...

I love it - so amazing!

MBM
unicorndiva chapter 4 . 11/9/2009
Oh. I see some conflict coming between Merlin and that mean knight. Great job with this chapter. I am loving this story so far. Please update soon!
theoriginalmeathead chapter 4 . 11/9/2009
Well, you certainly have me intrigued! I want to know what happens next! Please update soon! :-)
jediyam chapter 4 . 11/9/2009
another good chapter, can't wait to see Arthur and Merlin in a foreign country!
Redpanda14 chapter 4 . 11/9/2009
Oh! I like! I like! D

You have a good plot going here. I just read all the way through for the first time and couldn't take my eyes off it for a moment. Gotta love those rampent plot bunnies. I can't wait for an update.
Lindala chapter 4 . 11/9/2009
Love it! Love it! LOVE IT! :)

I'm waiting for the next chapter, so you better post it sooner! ;) :D
Mnemosyne77 chapter 4 . 11/9/2009
"Are you threatening me...Because, trust me, it won’t work.”

OOh, backbone Merlin. I love backbone Merlin.

Really enjoying it so far. Glad your geography isn't as bad as I (temporarily) thought.
jediyam chapter 3 . 11/8/2009
This story seems like it'll be a good mix of fun and action, can't wait for more!
anonymous chapter 3 . 11/8/2009
This is very interesting so far, but wouldn't Camelot be in England, and Rome be across the sea? They'd need a boat! Just saying, maybe you knew that. Keep going, this looks good.
1,578 | « Prev Page 1 .. 93 100 101 102 103 104 105 .. Last Next »