Reviews for The Last Dragon Egg
sarahelizabeth1993 chapter 3 . 11/8/2009
Lol very funny! I love Arthur and Merlin banter! He he good job!
MakotoJinx chapter 3 . 11/8/2009
Hahaha! This chapter was very well written indeed! I love the part about Merlin not eating, it is the small details that readers fall in love with. Just that small fact lets us know that Arthur cares. I loved it!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 3 . 11/8/2009
They can either get there by sea, or by land. The first part will HAVE to be by sea, but once they pass the English channel they COULD go either way. But the land route would take longer and be harder to trek through.

And the sea route would be nice. The straight of Gibraltar is amazing to look at, and the Medditeranean is beautiful. Can they take the sea route? Please?

Keep writing!
magnetic starfish chapter 3 . 11/8/2009
Great chapter! Not critising but there are a few typos that you might want to fix. One is something Gwen said I think!

Very interested to know more about ambrosius! I look forward to the next chapter!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 3 . 11/8/2009
LOL! Great chapter!
XxBlueSkiesxX chapter 3 . 11/8/2009
Once again, a great chapter, even if it was only a filler. The ending was hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing at it. :) Keep up the fantastic writing. Your stories are the best I've ever read.
unicorndiva chapter 3 . 11/8/2009
wonderful! I can't wait to see what happens on their journey. Great job! please update soon!
MinxySix chapter 3 . 11/8/2009
"Can I take Merlin with me?"

Ahahaha! I loved that line so much- it sounds like Merlin is his pet! xD I can't wait for M&A to travel to Italy- boat trip maybe?
MegElemental chapter 3 . 11/8/2009
Loving the Arthur Merlin banter. I want to go and see the crew putting the lights on in Cardiff! It's a bit far away, though. I doubt I could travel to cardiff from the south of england for a day trip. Ah well. Great chapter. So, off to rome!

Meg
SmithsonianGirl chapter 3 . 11/8/2009
Ooh, can't wait to see them in Italy!
sarahelizabeth1993 chapter 2 . 11/7/2009
This is very random, but I like it! Keep writing!
Lil Ray Of GloomShine chapter 2 . 11/7/2009
hmph. I went to Rome and I didn't see any eggs :(

J x
MagicByMerlin chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
Italy? NO - WAY. Whoa. I am liking this. I am liking this a lot. I always did take a fancy to fics outside of the castle, but this is in a DIFFERENT COUNTRY! Now I am being left to wonder how they will get there...by boat, perhaps? Hehehe, can so imagine Arthur being sea sick while Merlin is quite happily prancing around on deck! XD That would infuriate his royal pratness somewhat methinks, lol!

Anyway, back to the actual chapter itself. Well, what can I say that I haven't already said before? I love it? Its brilliant? Hmm...will have to think about this one... *ponders for a moment* ...ah, yes! It's banter-ific! :D HA, betcha didn't hear that one before, eh! But WHY is it "banter-ific?", I hear you ask. Well, it will be because of the simply fantastic banter, my dear Viridus Lupus! Duhh. :D I still don't know how you are so good at doing it, though. Simply incredible. :)

Oh, and I also liked the OC's, too! That guy at the end, who reminded me of Jonas a little, lol, he was amazingly described! And Merlin and Arthur's reactions! LOL! But now it comes to it, I think that ALL of this is beautifully described! :D Keep it up!

Can't wait for an update!

MBM
XxBlueSkiesxX chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
Wow... This story is really picking up! The part with the peasant prostitute was hilarious. It made my day. :) I can't wait to find out what happens next.
mothwrites chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
We're going to Rome? Yay!
1,578 | « Prev Page 1 .. 94 101 102 103 104 105 .. Last Next »