Reviews for The Last Dragon Egg
Reona chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
Italy? Really? This is getting interesting!
MinxySix chapter 2 . 11/3/2009
Ahaha! I love Artemus- he certainly didn't hold back! And nice curve ball thrown with Italy there- can't wait to see how that pans out!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 2 . 11/3/2009
Rome? Fantastic! Road trip!

Looking forward to more. Keep writing!
SmithsonianGirl chapter 2 . 11/3/2009
Hmm, I'm very intrigued by this story!
MakotoJinx chapter 2 . 11/3/2009
Italy! This is turning out to be epic! Great plot line!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 2 . 11/3/2009
That far away? LOL! Great chapter.
pineapple dreamer chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Love this chapter! Can't wait till the next.
Alice I chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
You said that not much happens in the first chapter but I disagree. This is where you set up your story, set the parameters and give motive to the characters. I am in the US so I haven't seen the second series and I am assuming that there will be references to that within this story, but I think I can follow along well enough.

I liked the chapter, and I think you did a fine job setting up the premise. There was a spot; however, that I thought as I read could have led to a bit more exploration.

“It won’t hatch. It is frightened to,” the beast stated, sincerely. His expression was sad. “Would you really want to be born into the world knowing there was no one like you out there – at all?”

If I recall correctly isn't Merlin as unique as that. I believe it was Giaus who first said "Merlin, there is no one else like you." I think that Merlin's uniqueness has been mentioned a few times actually. I thought that some sort of internal thought on Merlin's part would have fit in there beautifully. Something along the lines of "I WAS born into a world without anyone like me at all."

It's just something my mind was expecting to read after that line from the Great Dragon. I wonder if it becomes cannon that there are no other dragons left in the second series. I have always thought that to be a bit off. The world is huge and dragons have been in the lore of almost every continent on the planet. Did Uther kill all the Chinese and Japanese dragons as well? I guess that is just me disagreeing with the BBC creators. No big deal. I just hate the idea that there are truly no other dragons in Merlin's world.

I think this story will be a real keeper and I look forward to seeing where you go with this. Well done.

Alice I
XxBlueSkiesxX chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Wow... This sounds like the beginning of yet another great story. Can't wait to find out what happens next. :)
MinxySix chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
This has a fantastic premise- I hope you do continue because this could be a killer story- great opening chapter, especially enjoyed the telepathic link between the two dragons! Can't wait for the Scrubs love! ;)
deezy-y chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
I like it so far. Could prove to be a fascinating adventure.
MissJenn chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Well, I'm intruiged. I love the plot idea and I can't wait to see where this goes. Huzzah! 8D
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Not a bad idea. This looks to be a great idea, and I have a feeling Merlin will get the egg first.

Keep writing!
MegElemental chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
This is a brilliant idea, really good. And I love Merlin/Arthur-not-slash! The best bit was in the last episode, when the whole hug-not-hug happens. That made me laugh. Arthur was so going for a hug. Hehehehehe. Great chapter, I am looking forward to the rest.
mothwrites chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Guy love between two guys! :D Yay. I like a lot so far.
1,578 | « Prev Page 1 .. 95 102 103 104 105 106 Next »