Reviews for The Last Dragon Egg
Lya200 chapter 40 . 9/22/2016
Wait a moment, so Arthur is pretty much going to be immortal like Merlin? On the bright side, they have each other. On the downside...Guinevere will still die. Which leads to this conversation in season 2:

Merlin: Look on the bright side: you’ve still got me!
Arthur: Is that supposed to cheer me up?
Merlin: Thought it might.
Arthur: You really are a complete idiot, aren’t you Merlin?
Lya200 chapter 1 . 9/21/2016
The best part about this is was completed before "Aithusa."
Guest chapter 44 . 6/15/2016
Cute fic liked alizarin
DGSDKSVSUVRS chapter 44 . 12/11/2015
Woooo i loved it! I think it would be wonderful though if you went back and added how Merlin is also immortal, so that way they could bromance through the life ages of the earth
DGSDKSVSUVRS chapter 39 . 12/11/2015
EVIL. THAT CLIFF HANGER IS EVIL
DGSDKSVSUVRS chapter 28 . 12/9/2015
Your cliff hangers are EVIL
DGSDKSVSUVRS chapter 10 . 12/8/2015
I was wondering about what language the bandits were speaking, if Arthur understood them. Lovin the story so far!
IWasNeverReal chapter 44 . 8/11/2015
So neither Merlin or Arthur will age, cool! Eternal bromance!
xLord Lizardx chapter 44 . 7/5/2015
Loved it, great adventure for Merlin and Arthur, you didn't reveal Merlin's secret too early, Uther played his character spot on, and the extra characters of the knights were a great touch. Overall, wonderful! Thank you for putting so much into this, it was a delight to read.
DiaSphere chapter 29 . 5/26/2015
This is so not fair! I have to read a long text for class tomorrow and had told myself that this chapter would be the last for today and you had to bring this last sentence hadn't you!

Otherwise AWESOME FIC Loved every chapter until now and really liked the reveal it feels really original, though I think a bit betrayal should have been in Arthurs thoughts. I will comment later again. A really good story
Guest chapter 13 . 5/8/2015
I feel uncomfortable as my name is also Flavia so ya I forgot other pe know that name as I've never met someone with it anyway I'm gunna continue reading
Guest chapter 28 . 4/14/2015
Lol poor merlin in a well bad luck️
Guest chapter 2 . 3/8/2015
Rome so far...
Katz4 chapter 44 . 2/14/2015
Oh My GOd. That was the. best. Merlin fanfic. I have Ever read.

(series spoilers)
How did you know! Are you psychic or something?! I mean, I was initially surprised when I realized you had written this before the last dragon egg episode (I had though this was going to be a novelization of that or some thing BOY WAS I WRONG)

I loved this! The dragon heart thing! I love that concept so much! But reading this knowing that Merlin is (apparently) immortal also had me mentally Screaming! Now they're both immortal. How did you do that! I was screaming. I honestly swear I thought Ali was going to say "but you won't be lonely. You'll have Merlin; he's immortal too." and then they're both just "WHAT!" I really enjoyed imagining this scene. ;)

That said, I loved how this story achieved a happy, 'everyone knows and it hasn't completely changed everything' ending, but also in a totally possible -if slightly AUish- way. Most fic endings like that are unrealistic and OOC. But this one did a fantastic job.

I also liked how there were several different story arcs, (Morholt, the amphitheater, the reveal) and you didn't try to do them all at the same time. Every part was good, I loved it all!

It was so great to read an Epic Journey story, especially one that wasn't super angst or full of character torcher.

I also loved your OC's and this is an accomplishment, even your Evil OCs were great. Seg quickly became my favorite, followed by Tristram. I was silently begging through the whole last quarter of the book that Sir Erec would lie through it. I was sure he was gonna die; if this was a movie, he probably would have.

What else.. oh yeah, Ali. I loved Ali and Arthur interactions. And the Pegasus! That was so good! I loved every second of Arthur and that Pegasus. The fact that the Prince of Camelot was riding a winged horse around I could just picture it and what would other people think I loved that!

Okay, okay, I'm done now. Sorry, just wanted to let you know I really enjoyed it and am impressed. Despite there still being plenty of death, this is the happiest AU I have seen and it's nice to know a thing like it exists. :)
Guest chapter 17 . 12/1/2014
oh my goodness, did merlin just create a new species or might pegasi already exist in the merlinverse.
1,578 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »