Reviews for The Last Dragon Egg
mothwrites chapter 11 . 11/29/2009
GUY LOVE BETWEEN TWO GUYS! XD I really liked this chapter- Morholt was perfectly evil and I thought the light returning was brilliat.
PancakesYum chapter 11 . 11/29/2009
Can I just say that the description at the beginning of this chapter was amazing. It painted a really clear pictur of what was going on.

And I loved the ending too! I can just picture Merlin's scared face!
Loopstagirl chapter 11 . 11/29/2009
WOW! Another brilliant chapter-poor Merlin! Aw, Arthur really would do anything to save his servant, wouldn't he?

I love your description as well, you captured the scenery perfectly! :)
CaskettTardisFan chapter 10 . 11/28/2009
Hope you will update soon... Poor chicken I hope Merlin finds the dragon egg first.
lookingatstars chapter 10 . 11/26/2009
Wow just Wow,

This has to be one of the best Merlin Fics out there, only surpassed by your other fic 'jump in time'

I am blown away by it, and because i'm sad i got up early before school to read the rest. That's how good this is.

I'm not going to beg you to update cause you just did, but let's just say i am looking forward to the update
MagicByMerlin chapter 10 . 11/26/2009
Aww! Loving the banter AGAIN! But you can't blame me when it's so good, really, can you? ;) Gossip buddy indeed... ROFL Nah, Merlin just needs a snuggle buddy! XD Okay, I apologize for that. It was just random. But then again, I AM random. Rambling here...

OMD! HE KILLED IT! THAT POOR, INNOCENT CHICKEN! AWW! NO! WHY? KICK HIM, MERLIN, KICK THAT TOAD! :- Oh. Nope. Nah, he just walks off... WHERE IS THE VIOLENCE? Sorry. Once again being totally weird...gonna shut up now...but I sort of want to finish this review...so...umm...I'll just keep going I guess... *edges shiftily away*

*comes back* It's me again! Yes, the weird girl. Anyway...AWW, HE NAMED IT CHARLIE! That's just the sort of stupid, sickly cute thing Merlin would do. But we all love him for it, that endearing idiot... Naww...actually, Merlin's reminding me of my brother. He used to burst into floods of tears if I even so much as swatted a fly. He's such a wuss. But Merlin has reason! Although he does become far too attached to things... That loveable idiot.

O, like Arthur's attempt to whittle vital information out of Merlin! Is our prince getting a little suspicious? . Actually, it would be really cool if Arthur found out about Merlin's magic at the end of this trip...I'd like to see how you'd handle it... ;)

"His manservant was actually turning a pale shade of blue." Oh, is this the new variate of Merlin? Does it have extra functions? How much memory has it got? And the question I've been dying to know the answer to...does it come in green? *snigger* Yeah, totally side-tracking here... ONWARDS!

SQUEAL! SQUEALSQUEALSQUEAL! That revenge of Merlin's was simply FANTASTIC! SO CUTE! To me, it seemed like such a best friend thing to do... Awesome. Can't stop giggling at the idea of Merlin, looking like a drowned rat, emerging into the midst of a band of knights, all soggy. LOL! :D

Tsk, tsk. Why is everyone getting so worked up about the whereabouts of these boots? It's simple. I know where they are. I know who took them! It was... *dramatic pause and drum roll* ...CHARLIE'S GHOST! XD But on a more serious note, I loved the whole thing - really well written, totally in character and a real pleasure to read.

*gasp* Those horrible turnips (not in the literal sense)! How could they attack an unarmed woman with a baby? Well, those amongst us who are suspicious enough would think that...oh, I don't know...THERE WAS A MACHINE GUN IN THE BUNDLE! Hmm, this could have been a parody for the Children In Need special... *speculates* Huh? What? Yeah, I know I'm critically insane. But I actually don't suffer from insanity...I enjoy every moment of it.

Oh, I've noticed how you have described the bandits! On two occasions, you have given them descriptions of a pack of dogs - the first being the "scent marking of territory", and the second "fighting over territory": both of which are characteristics associated with animals. Really like this. Was it intentional or are you naturally this good? :}

Corr, Merlin is so hopeless. If he didn't have magic to get him out of sticky situations... *trails off* Still totally love him for it, though.

Another brilliant chapter - as always! Keep it up! :D

MBM
XxBlueSkiesxX chapter 10 . 11/25/2009
This chapter really made me smile. There wasn't as much action, but I still enjoyed it nonetheless. My favourite lines:

“It was revenge,” Merlin shrugged and grinned broadly. He received a smile from Segwarides and he wasn’t sure what to make of it, so he just continued to smirk. “Next time you should think twice about killing innocent chickens.”

“I will, especially if they have been named Charlie by my psychopathic manservant.”

Haha, that made me laugh. I can't wait for the next chapter. :)
MegElemental chapter 10 . 11/25/2009
Charlie the stalker chicken... I have to ask, but were you high on sugar while writing this? It's very funny, and I liked the twist with the whole boots going missing thing at the end. And Arthur is starting to get close to Merlin's secret... great chapter, loving the random chicken-ness.

Meg
Loopstagirl chapter 10 . 11/25/2009
aw, great chapter! The banter between them all was superb! And as for the chicken, brilliant!
mothwrites chapter 10 . 11/25/2009
Ahh, you made me snort with laughter so much! :D Charlie the chicken :D

I also liked the boots, and the fact that Merlin says "sire" when she is defensive. Clever!
randomizer-random chapter 10 . 11/25/2009
loveable chapter, please, more _
WingedWolf121 chapter 10 . 11/25/2009
Love the long chapter! And Arthur so deserved to be dunked in cold water the evil chicken-murderer! Poor Charlie, may he rest in peace, and may this somehow come back to bite arthur in the but.

Hmm...for a bad liar Merlin keeps his tongue over that Emrys thing really well! Good job showing the more closed up part of Merlin, it's so cute when Arthur immediately knows that he isn't going to get any information out of Merlin.

The bandits were nicely done to, esspecially how the entire thing got started with Merlin's boots. Love Merlin for saving the little baby!

My only problem with this chapter was no Morholt-Merlin interaction/torture/bullying. I'd like to see that more in the story, since it was so strong in the beginning. But fantastic work despite the lack of Merlin torture!
Emrys1411 chapter 10 . 11/25/2009
A really nice chapter,this story makes me so well update soonxx
Bundibird chapter 10 . 11/25/2009
Aww, i loved this chapter!

bwahahaha - a stalker chicken. you know, i can see merlin being entertained by a stalker-chicken named charlie who jumped when looked at. adorable. shame arthur killed it. I hope merlin boycotted the meal in defence of his friend.

loved the scene where arthur asked merlin about emrys - that was well done. looking forward to future interegation! Btw - i didnt review the last chapter, but i LOVED the water-dunking scene. the brotherly friendship between merlin and arthur was just awesome. i could imagine that little playfight perfectly - i love it!

i'm looking forward to the next chapter - i'm really curious as to what you're so excited about! :)

Loving your frequent updates - keep up the awesome work!

Love Bundi
etquad1 chapter 10 . 11/24/2009
please o please po please tell me this is not a slash story :(
1,578 | « Prev Page 1 .. 86 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 .. Last Next »