Reviews for Gravitational Potential
Jessie Blackwood chapter 16 . 11/20/2009
oh, so damned good! You had me going for a minute, very good. Nice ending. You going to write more to this, because it comes to a nice end here? I think this is one of your best. Good stuff.
tempestuous-rayne chapter 16 . 11/20/2009
'Ello.

I must say that I have become addicted to this fic. I really like how you have really shown the complication of AUIanto's feelings for Jack. The I am attracted, I want to be friends but it's too much for both of us.

I was rather disappointed my suspicions on AUIanto's consequence for traveling with the Doctor were correct. I did; however, like how your brought about the revelation to Jack. I really felt his panic that it was happening all over again for him.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE keep writing this.
milady dragon chapter 16 . 11/19/2009
Yay! Ianto's an immortal too! I had a feeling, but it was still a nice surprise when it came out. They have all of eternity to know each other, and that's fabulous!

I just hope Jack gets what Ianto's telling him about meaning it. They really need each other.

Another fantastic chapter. I keep telling my friends about your story, it's just that good.
cjh4ever chapter 16 . 11/19/2009
Ohh, that was a twist I didnt see coming. Two immortals, yep, that gives that time to get together. More please!
JantoForever21 chapter 4 . 11/19/2009
This is so sad!
JantoForever21 chapter 2 . 11/19/2009
Poor Jack.
JantoForever21 chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Will Ianto come back? Please, I want to know.
Somewhere's Sword chapter 16 . 11/19/2009
You made Ianto immortal, I love you even more now :D Yay!

Now get some sleep, before your brain explodes :P

Lucy x
Candybree chapter 16 . 11/19/2009
OMG!

I love you!

I feel sorry for Ianto because his TARDIS rejected him but I'm glad that Jack's TARDIS accepted him and that he is like Jack. Now they can be together forever :D They will rule the universe.

I can't wait to see what happens next!

Fantastic chapter!
pinksocks chapter 15 . 11/19/2009
Hehe, sorry I haven't reviewed in a while, I haven't had chance to read in a while, but now I'm all caught up. The hampsters were amazing! I loved the image of them on the dance floor. They stood for loads of good things, which was nice, because most monsters/aliens stand for bad things. Aw! Janto moment when Jack was as high as a kite was amazing.

~pink
Ysaedda chapter 15 . 11/19/2009
Are you doing it on purpose or somthing? Every time I read a chapter of this, all I can think aftwerwards is "meep" or "no!" or both.
cjh4ever chapter 15 . 11/19/2009
That was sad, poor Jack :( Hope Ianto can help him.
AmethystSiri chapter 15 . 11/19/2009
Poor Jack :(

Great story :) I can't wait for the next chapter, please update again really soon :)
Somewhere's Sword chapter 15 . 11/19/2009
I'm really loving the Protective!Doctor you've got going here :) And, of course, the Janto parts, even if Jack is being a naughty boy and taking drugs

Lucy x
milady dragon chapter 15 . 11/19/2009
That chapter started out so light-hearted, then had me in tears by the end. I'm so hoping for a happy ending for Jack, and it's fantastic that Ianto wants to help him. And how long has Jack been taking that drug anyway? Apparently for a long time, which makes it even sadder that he's had to fall back in it to cope.
299 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »