Reviews for Gravitational Potential
LiquidLash chapter 16 . 11/21/2009
Favourite moment? “I'm not naked again, am I?”

AHAHA.

I'm sorry, you want a comprehensible review at half two in the morning? Loves ya lots! Keep it up, hun!
Lord Zog chapter 16 . 11/21/2009
I actually thought you were going to kill him then!

Aww that's so sweet and yet so mean!
Ysaedda chapter 16 . 11/20/2009
I knew it! I actually wanted to write a review when Ianto first came through the walls of space and time to ask you if he was a fixed point, but then my internet crashed and I gave up xD I was right though! Hah! *crows with victory*

Actually, this whole chapter was one massive fluffy-happy-sque moment, it made my evening. Yay! I suppose that way, Jack also won't have to explain to Ianto 'oh, by the way, I can't die'.

But you still got a 'meep' in with their exchange in the TARDIS about meanings. It kinda reminded me of that scene on the plane in JAM.
pinksocks chapter 16 . 11/20/2009
Oh my god you nearly gave me a heart attack then! I was about to go and sharpen my pitchfork, lol. Ianto's immortal! Yay! And there is more than a hint of Janto on the horrison... I am a very happy bunny :)

~pink

Oh, I was just going to ask what the spanish was, because I have no idea what Ianto said, so other people probably don't either. Maybe put it as an authors note in the next chapter. Much love xx
whovianbard chapter 16 . 11/20/2009
O, sneaky. I was getting ready for trying to stifle a big sob under a loud cough to fool the people in the office. Now trying hard to stifle excited squeals instead! Great storytelling as usual. Keep up the excellent work...
Orion Lyonesse chapter 16 . 11/20/2009
Whe!

Keep writing!
Jessie Blackwood chapter 16 . 11/20/2009
oh, so damned good! You had me going for a minute, very good. Nice ending. You going to write more to this, because it comes to a nice end here? I think this is one of your best. Good stuff.
tempestuous-rayne chapter 16 . 11/20/2009
'Ello.

I must say that I have become addicted to this fic. I really like how you have really shown the complication of AUIanto's feelings for Jack. The I am attracted, I want to be friends but it's too much for both of us.

I was rather disappointed my suspicions on AUIanto's consequence for traveling with the Doctor were correct. I did; however, like how your brought about the revelation to Jack. I really felt his panic that it was happening all over again for him.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE keep writing this.
milady dragon chapter 16 . 11/19/2009
Yay! Ianto's an immortal too! I had a feeling, but it was still a nice surprise when it came out. They have all of eternity to know each other, and that's fabulous!

I just hope Jack gets what Ianto's telling him about meaning it. They really need each other.

Another fantastic chapter. I keep telling my friends about your story, it's just that good.
cjh4ever chapter 16 . 11/19/2009
Ohh, that was a twist I didnt see coming. Two immortals, yep, that gives that time to get together. More please!
JantoForever21 chapter 4 . 11/19/2009
This is so sad!
JantoForever21 chapter 2 . 11/19/2009
Poor Jack.
JantoForever21 chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Will Ianto come back? Please, I want to know.
Somewhere's Sword chapter 16 . 11/19/2009
You made Ianto immortal, I love you even more now :D Yay!

Now get some sleep, before your brain explodes :P

Lucy x
Candybree chapter 16 . 11/19/2009
OMG!

I love you!

I feel sorry for Ianto because his TARDIS rejected him but I'm glad that Jack's TARDIS accepted him and that he is like Jack. Now they can be together forever :D They will rule the universe.

I can't wait to see what happens next!

Fantastic chapter!