Reviews for Gravitational Potential
Lynxzpanther chapter 5 . 4/15/2011
Jack is lovely in how much he loves Ianto. . It's really quite warm and fuzzly.
Lynxzpanther chapter 4 . 4/15/2011
I always picture this Ianto like that, the sullen teenager leaning against the pillar. I'm not sure what the feeling it gives me is; somewhere between a swoon and adoration. It's probably 'cause it reminds me of my best friend that I had a crushed on, on and off, for about three years. :P Now I've settled on calling him "brother" as I have my own boy and he's finding HIS own other (right now we're all pretty sure he and this one boy are in love, and he stopped denying it), so this Ianto reminds me of brother and warmth and hugs. . Endless hugs.

Which just makes me want to nudge Jack into hugging him, because it's brother version of Ianto! How perfect, oui? )

So, yeah, I love this Ianto. He's just Ianto enough to be Ianto's parallel, and just different enough to be lovable in an entirely separate way. This whole fic is just amazing like that.
Lynxzpanther chapter 3 . 4/14/2011
Duct Tape. I love Duct Tape. ) It's just one of those awesome things. I love Duct Tape quotes even more, though. .

You totally described the Doctor as Duct Tape. It's lovely, and yes, a bit saddening.

Lol, Jack knows too much. :P He does, won't deny it. )
Lynxzpanther chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
Aw, I like that. I mean, Jack's depressed and broken, but comparing Doctor Who and Torchwood alone Jack's still depressed and broken, so it's not really NEW, so much, and I always love Jack. ) But the Doctor's being nice for once (Martha was good for him, and definitely Donna .) and so it's just lovely. And he's got that enthusiasm! ~squee~

Oh my geez, there was a comic the other day (Sally Forth, though I don't think you'd know of it? Most people here don't, so XP) that was these two parents discussing their teenage daughter and going, "maybe it's time to give her the talk." "Do you think she's ready?" "I don't know, but we have to someday." and so the dad sits her down and the next slide shows him going, "... and so while Matt Smith is a great Doc, we'd be remiss if we didn't go through the Tennant years..." and it was just a SQUEE! My mum called me over so I could dance around the living room like an insane person. )

The TARDIS will fix Jack. She's epic like that, isn't she?
Lynxzpanther chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Don't know how much of this I reviewed under my account, but I'm rereviewing, so it's easiest not to log in. . I spent all day yesterday rereading this (well, and this morning) and it's still as amazing as, if not MORE amazing than, it was the first time. )

This chapter's all sad though, even if it does make me smile. Your doctor's brilliant; he's just like the Doctor and he makes me giggle all the time with his over-enthusiasm. On TV it's noticeable, but you get used to it, whereas in words it's like an explosion each time. I'd never be able to capture him, so it's lots of fun reading this and actually watching him dance around in my mind. .

You also make the TARDIS more sentient than it is in the show (most of the time) and I like that. I love the TARDIS, I feel she deserves this much personality. .
WickedBlue chapter 25 . 1/26/2011
Wonderful fic. I loved the humor, and the angst, and the fluff, and everything. Great job.
Jaxii chapter 25 . 11/21/2010
Wow, I loved this story; it was fantastically written, with the exception of Ally and Lizzy (adding them in was a bit awkward compared to how the rest of the story pieced together). I really love this AU you and LiquidLash have created, and bringing Ianto back was like closure (you could teach RTD a thing or two there!).

Looking forward to your next update!
Aryes chapter 16 . 7/25/2010
So, I just started reading this, and although I know you finished it, I just wanted to clarify that even though the Spanish is correct, favelas are found in Brazil, and the langiage there is Portuguese, not Spanish.
Wildfire2 chapter 25 . 6/29/2010
wow took me a while to read that story! Hehe, loved it though. Great job.

Wildfire
bananacupcakes chapter 25 . 6/5/2010
Please continue :]
Village-Mystic chapter 19 . 2/8/2010
Interesting twist that that Doctor can get something done while maintaining the cover of being a journalist.
Village-Mystic chapter 18 . 2/8/2010
Say, huh?
Village-Mystic chapter 9 . 2/7/2010
Hmm... Okay. Some character redevelopment and breathing...
Village-Mystic chapter 8 . 2/7/2010
I kind of had a hard time following along these past two chapters. Your Ianto isn't the same and Jack kind of knows that as well as the readers. So far just kind of episodic. Not all that compelling.
Village-Mystic chapter 4 . 2/7/2010
Yeah. Definately not Jack's Ianto. I'd rather some sort of fix to do with the planets being moved around and wiblely, wobly, timey, wimey. But meanwhile I'm enjoying your storytelling and style.
304 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »