Reviews for Gravitational Potential
Lynxzpanther chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Don't know how much of this I reviewed under my account, but I'm rereviewing, so it's easiest not to log in. . I spent all day yesterday rereading this (well, and this morning) and it's still as amazing as, if not MORE amazing than, it was the first time. )

This chapter's all sad though, even if it does make me smile. Your doctor's brilliant; he's just like the Doctor and he makes me giggle all the time with his over-enthusiasm. On TV it's noticeable, but you get used to it, whereas in words it's like an explosion each time. I'd never be able to capture him, so it's lots of fun reading this and actually watching him dance around in my mind. .

You also make the TARDIS more sentient than it is in the show (most of the time) and I like that. I love the TARDIS, I feel she deserves this much personality. .
WickedBlue chapter 25 . 1/26/2011
Wonderful fic. I loved the humor, and the angst, and the fluff, and everything. Great job.
Jaxii chapter 25 . 11/21/2010
Wow, I loved this story; it was fantastically written, with the exception of Ally and Lizzy (adding them in was a bit awkward compared to how the rest of the story pieced together). I really love this AU you and LiquidLash have created, and bringing Ianto back was like closure (you could teach RTD a thing or two there!).

Looking forward to your next update!
Aryes chapter 16 . 7/25/2010
So, I just started reading this, and although I know you finished it, I just wanted to clarify that even though the Spanish is correct, favelas are found in Brazil, and the langiage there is Portuguese, not Spanish.
Wildfire2 chapter 25 . 6/29/2010
wow took me a while to read that story! Hehe, loved it though. Great job.

bananacupcakes chapter 25 . 6/5/2010
Please continue :]
Village-Mystic chapter 19 . 2/8/2010
Interesting twist that that Doctor can get something done while maintaining the cover of being a journalist.
Village-Mystic chapter 18 . 2/8/2010
Say, huh?
Village-Mystic chapter 9 . 2/7/2010
Hmm... Okay. Some character redevelopment and breathing...
Village-Mystic chapter 8 . 2/7/2010
I kind of had a hard time following along these past two chapters. Your Ianto isn't the same and Jack kind of knows that as well as the readers. So far just kind of episodic. Not all that compelling.
Village-Mystic chapter 4 . 2/7/2010
Yeah. Definately not Jack's Ianto. I'd rather some sort of fix to do with the planets being moved around and wiblely, wobly, timey, wimey. But meanwhile I'm enjoying your storytelling and style.
Francine S chapter 25 . 1/7/2010
omg, that was the most amazing story ever, sorry i didnt review for all the chapters, just wanted to get them read, it was so so good, loved so much of it, so sad that jack was falling apart then sweet as ianto and jack worked through the weirdness and ended up together, omg, when jack was captured by the time agency i thought that there was no way out so when you had them break in, omg, and gwen with her kid, loved when you mentioned the National Novel Writing Month, had me laughing so much, loved that torchwood starts again and although it makes me cry, loved the angst and ianto being stuck in the closet, just loved the whole story so much, thank you for keeping me up so late, so worth it
Nic chapter 25 . 12/24/2009
thank you so much for writing whats now my all time fave janto fic :)

love the way you brought ianto back, and included the doctor as well. you should send the story to RTD, that would please all the thousends of distraught fans!

now i've finally finished, i'm both sad that its all over and happy that you've acheived what i never could and have written a moving, wonderful fanfic without going back and changing CoE.

thanks again,

Miggs chapter 6 . 12/9/2009
I'm re-reading this series, and realized the foreshadowing here in this bit,

"He might as well make nice to begin with, then start on the getting-rid-of-the-kid (admittedly, a kid who looked older than him, but with the Doctor, one never knew, and it was how long you'd spent with the Doctor (and chasing him) that counted."

He is referring to Jack, right? As 'the kid'? Wasn't really sure why the first read-through, thought it mighty peculiar that this Ianto would.
Lord Zog chapter 25 . 12/4/2009

Officially love you! And the fic!

Can't wait till the sequels!

Planning as in going to get nagged untill you write them yeah? lol.
300 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »