Reviews for Gravitational Potential
milady dragon chapter 3 . 11/3/2009
Dang...it's a shame, that the Doctor has been trying to get out of Jack exactly what's wrong, and is completely oblivious when Jack finally tells him...

I really loved all the stuff about the Duct Tape, it truly is a miracle thing, isn't it?

And I would say the last several lines constitutes an "Oops!" moment. I actually had to read it twice to make sure I was comprehending it...and then started giggling.

Very, very good!
Somewhere's Sword chapter 3 . 11/3/2009
First of all, because it has to be done: IANTO! :D

Though I have a feeling you're about to warp the reality of Ianto and turn everything we all love about him upside down, aren't you? :/

I has 16.5k :D I also has no idea where my plot is going. Even better! :P

Lucy x
Pirate Moose chapter 3 . 11/3/2009
This is an amazing story. I especially love the whole duct tape thing :)

x
cjh4ever chapter 3 . 11/3/2009
I shall never look at duct tape in the same way again ... And Ianto's back!

Jay
cjh4ever chapter 2 . 11/3/2009
Oh, poor Jack. You've caught his sadness and ... desolation, I suppose, so well. And the Doctor is spot on. Hope they stay on this new world for a while.

Jay
pinksocks chapter 2 . 11/3/2009
Wow. That description of the city was beautiful. It sounded a bit like when the Doctor described Gallafrey. Definitely my favourite part so far.

~pink
milady dragon chapter 2 . 11/2/2009
This is so sad. Poor Jack, and poor Doctor for wanting to help and failing.
Ysaedda chapter 2 . 11/2/2009
'Whack-a-problem'

Now that is brilliant. And so true xD Hit it hard enough with a small mallet, and maybe it'll work properly.
LiquidLash chapter 2 . 11/2/2009
Zebra! *giggles like mad*

And I also spotted the nano-dare like 'you're allowed to have the inital reaction of wanting to punch him'... heehee. Must still use that one myself.

Keep it up hun, you're doing great! :D
Somewhere's Sword chapter 2 . 11/2/2009
Aww, poor Jack :/ Though it does amuse me that you have an alien queen saying 'meh' xp

Keep going!

Lucy x
Pirate Moose chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Heartbreaking and beautiful. You've captured the characters really well :)

x
hotflower901 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
sad
jen-hi chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
A very promising beginning. Can't wait to read where the travel will go to. And I like the flashbacks. Small moments, but beautiful.
Orion Lyonesse chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Good start. Eager to see where it goes.

Good luck with the writing challenge.

Keep writing!
rosieposy chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Great start. Jack is so broken hope the Doctor can help in some small way. Good luck on your madcap ride that is NaNoWriMo will be with you all the way. :)
305 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 Next »