Reviews for Gravitational Potential
milady dragon chapter 2 . 11/2/2009
This is so sad. Poor Jack, and poor Doctor for wanting to help and failing.
Ysaedda chapter 2 . 11/2/2009
'Whack-a-problem'

Now that is brilliant. And so true xD Hit it hard enough with a small mallet, and maybe it'll work properly.
LiquidLash chapter 2 . 11/2/2009
Zebra! *giggles like mad*

And I also spotted the nano-dare like 'you're allowed to have the inital reaction of wanting to punch him'... heehee. Must still use that one myself.

Keep it up hun, you're doing great! :D
Somewhere's Sword chapter 2 . 11/2/2009
Aww, poor Jack :/ Though it does amuse me that you have an alien queen saying 'meh' xp

Keep going!

Lucy x
Pirate Moose chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Heartbreaking and beautiful. You've captured the characters really well :)

x
hotflower901 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
sad
jen-hi chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
A very promising beginning. Can't wait to read where the travel will go to. And I like the flashbacks. Small moments, but beautiful.
Orion Lyonesse chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Good start. Eager to see where it goes.

Good luck with the writing challenge.

Keep writing!
rosieposy chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Great start. Jack is so broken hope the Doctor can help in some small way. Good luck on your madcap ride that is NaNoWriMo will be with you all the way. :)
LiquidLash chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
And I love you so much. The imagery, the prose, the beautifully heart wrenching hurts...

Can't wait for mower, hun!
pinksocks chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
The drumroll was definitely needed, that was a brill opening. I'm looking forwards to reading a chapter a day. I'm such a hippocrite when it comes to updating, I NEVER update mine and then have a fit of writting and end up with two or three chapters. Argh, that ruined my make up. See, I can't read post COE fics when I'm emotional. Oh well, I'm not going anywhere. I wont say please update soon because I know you will ;-)

pink
Somewhere's Sword chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
And so the madness begins...

Though it won't begin for me till tomorrow :P

Awesome start, and as I know the plot ahead you've definitely got me hooked :) Good luck!

L x
cjh4ever chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
This is good. I am anxiously waiting for more.

Jay
Ysaedda chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Gah *bursts into tears*

That was so miserable and wonderfully written and just heartbreakingly beautiful. Meep. Your descriptions are really lovely, and I'm not just talking about the scenery. I particularly like the strategic use you make of repetition to structure the text. You are going to kick NaNoWriMo's little backside with your awesomeness ) Oh, and kudos on nailing the Doctor. Most fics which feature him have him as very OOC or just wrong in the way he's written. I think you've actually captured his voice, which is really rare.

Can't wait to see where it goes from here!

(Please tell me I'm the first to review)
299 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20