Reviews for Gravitational Potential
hotflower901 chapter 25 . 12/3/2009
That was the least pronographic sex scene I have ever read. well done. I love a happy ending
hotflower901 chapter 24 . 12/3/2009
I would want Ianto or Jack to hold me if I had a bad dream
SupernaturalGeek chapter 25 . 12/3/2009
I feel I should apologise for not reviewing every chapter but the truth is that at the end of each one I just wanted to carry on reading.

This was a fantastic story. You had both Jack and the Doctor completely in character, from Jack's utter devastation after what happened in 'COE' to the Doctor's concern for him and his - sometimes misguided - attempts to help.

I also really liked your Ianto. He was different enough to be his own character yet similar enough that you could understand Jack's pain being around him. You explored their burgeoning friendship and the way they fell in love gradually very realistically. I was genuinely pleased when they finally got together and it didn't feel in any way like Jack was betraying the original Ianto.

You did a great job too with how they (convincingly) came back to Cardiff and Torchwood. I'm not normally a fan of OCs but I liked the new team members and I thought it was understandable that Gwen wouldn't go back. You even dealt very well with Rhiannon and how it would be for there to be a version of her brother back in the city again.

Great story, and it fits in very well with both shows. I almost wish we could see it happen onscreen. I very much enjoyed it :)
HuckingHarkness chapter 25 . 12/2/2009
Aww! Sweet & brilliant, as usual! That was fablous! lol I love the way you've kept the death of Ianto Jones sacred & not tarnished it, and yet still managed to give him back to Jack. It's thwet...

These two are a new dynamic, but still so good together! Excellent work;p

Though I now look forward to the updates on your other one (can't resist a little Tybbles! lol Tybalt is the sweetest kitten ever!)
Dowisetrepla chapter 6 . 12/2/2009
The /best/ Ianto-returning story ever.

'nuff said.
whovianbard chapter 25 . 12/2/2009
It's over! *sobs* but what a yummy ending. Thank you so much for all your hard work on this. Let me just echo the rest - it was utterly superb!
cjh4ever chapter 25 . 12/1/2009
Great ending to a fantastic roller-coaster ride of a story. And I'm looking forward to the promised sequels.

Jay
bbmcowgirl chapter 25 . 12/1/2009
Perfect ending. It's been a wonderful story and even if Ianto isn't our Ianto he is now. Oh boy, did that make sense? I think I need to sleep. Can't wait to see what you come up with for the sequel.

Judy
Candybree chapter 25 . 12/1/2009
So so so Sweet!

A fantastic ending for a fantastic story :)

I'm glad Ianto let himself go and just enjoyed being with Jack.

I'm really gonna miss this story :(

you did an amazing job!
jen-hi chapter 25 . 12/1/2009
Beautiful final chapters. Thanks a lot and congratulations for winning NaNoWriMo!

I enjoy reading your stories very much. Therefore, Sequels and Spin-Offs will be most welcome!
Orion Lyonesse chapter 25 . 12/1/2009
Thank you for taking me along for the ride! It was wonderful and I am looking forward to anything and everything you might write in the future! Especially following from this story, of course.

Keep writing!
Krekta chapter 25 . 12/1/2009
Gorgeous novel, thank you so much ! Love every part ! Looking foirward tio the sequels.

Krekta
Jessie Blackwood chapter 25 . 12/1/2009
Yea, squee and all the rest. This was such a good tale. Thanks so much. Looking forward to sequels. will author alert you so I don;t miss them. Once again, great story. Well done.
Miggs chapter 25 . 12/1/2009
“Jack,” Ianto chided, anger flashing in him. “I'm not here just so that you can correct the mistakes you made before.”

Love love love this line!

I'm looking forward to more of Jack and Ianto in the future. I'm reading your other fics and I just love how you portray Jack.
pinksocks chapter 25 . 12/1/2009
Oh my god, its over. This just isn't fair. This is one of the only things that's kept me going this month, and its over. But it was an amazing ending. Yay, Janto smut :-) I'm a very happy bunny. Thank you so much for writing this, its a brilliant story and your description of the city right at the beggining inspired me for my Original Writing coursework. I really mean that I'll miss this story. i'm used to going to inbox and seeing a message off fanfiction to do with Gravitational Potential, so its going to be weird it not being there. But thank you, you did a brilliant job. I'll look forward to seeing you published some day. Send me a message if you do so I can buy it :-)

pink