Reviews for Gravitational Potential
Francine S chapter 25 . 1/7/2010
omg, that was the most amazing story ever, sorry i didnt review for all the chapters, just wanted to get them read, it was so so good, loved so much of it, so sad that jack was falling apart then sweet as ianto and jack worked through the weirdness and ended up together, omg, when jack was captured by the time agency i thought that there was no way out so when you had them break in, omg, and gwen with her kid, loved when you mentioned the National Novel Writing Month, had me laughing so much, loved that torchwood starts again and although it makes me cry, loved the angst and ianto being stuck in the closet, just loved the whole story so much, thank you for keeping me up so late, so worth it
Nic chapter 25 . 12/24/2009
thank you so much for writing whats now my all time fave janto fic :)

love the way you brought ianto back, and included the doctor as well. you should send the story to RTD, that would please all the thousends of distraught fans!

now i've finally finished, i'm both sad that its all over and happy that you've acheived what i never could and have written a moving, wonderful fanfic without going back and changing CoE.

thanks again,

nic

xx
Miggs chapter 6 . 12/9/2009
I'm re-reading this series, and realized the foreshadowing here in this bit,

"He might as well make nice to begin with, then start on the getting-rid-of-the-kid (admittedly, a kid who looked older than him, but with the Doctor, one never knew, and it was how long you'd spent with the Doctor (and chasing him) that counted."

He is referring to Jack, right? As 'the kid'? Wasn't really sure why the first read-through, thought it mighty peculiar that this Ianto would.
Lord Zog chapter 25 . 12/4/2009
OMG!

Officially love you! And the fic!

Can't wait till the sequels!

Planning as in going to get nagged untill you write them yeah? lol.
Ysaedda chapter 25 . 12/3/2009
*Massive happy squee*

This was just beyond adorable, such a cute ending. And I love the fact that Ianto isn't going to take any shit from Jack, mwahahaha.

What made me happiest of all though, was the promise of sequels. Yay, sequels! So glad this isn't over.
hotflower901 chapter 25 . 12/3/2009
That was the least pronographic sex scene I have ever read. well done. I love a happy ending
hotflower901 chapter 24 . 12/3/2009
I would want Ianto or Jack to hold me if I had a bad dream
SupernaturalGeek chapter 25 . 12/3/2009
I feel I should apologise for not reviewing every chapter but the truth is that at the end of each one I just wanted to carry on reading.

This was a fantastic story. You had both Jack and the Doctor completely in character, from Jack's utter devastation after what happened in 'COE' to the Doctor's concern for him and his - sometimes misguided - attempts to help.

I also really liked your Ianto. He was different enough to be his own character yet similar enough that you could understand Jack's pain being around him. You explored their burgeoning friendship and the way they fell in love gradually very realistically. I was genuinely pleased when they finally got together and it didn't feel in any way like Jack was betraying the original Ianto.

You did a great job too with how they (convincingly) came back to Cardiff and Torchwood. I'm not normally a fan of OCs but I liked the new team members and I thought it was understandable that Gwen wouldn't go back. You even dealt very well with Rhiannon and how it would be for there to be a version of her brother back in the city again.

Great story, and it fits in very well with both shows. I almost wish we could see it happen onscreen. I very much enjoyed it :)
HuckingHarkness chapter 25 . 12/2/2009
Aww! Sweet & brilliant, as usual! That was fablous! lol I love the way you've kept the death of Ianto Jones sacred & not tarnished it, and yet still managed to give him back to Jack. It's thwet...

These two are a new dynamic, but still so good together! Excellent work;p

Though I now look forward to the updates on your other one (can't resist a little Tybbles! lol Tybalt is the sweetest kitten ever!)
Dowisetrepla chapter 6 . 12/2/2009
The /best/ Ianto-returning story ever.

'nuff said.
whovianbard chapter 25 . 12/2/2009
It's over! *sobs* but what a yummy ending. Thank you so much for all your hard work on this. Let me just echo the rest - it was utterly superb!
cjh4ever chapter 25 . 12/1/2009
Great ending to a fantastic roller-coaster ride of a story. And I'm looking forward to the promised sequels.

Jay
bbmcowgirl chapter 25 . 12/1/2009
Perfect ending. It's been a wonderful story and even if Ianto isn't our Ianto he is now. Oh boy, did that make sense? I think I need to sleep. Can't wait to see what you come up with for the sequel.

Judy
Candybree chapter 25 . 12/1/2009
So so so Sweet!

A fantastic ending for a fantastic story :)

I'm glad Ianto let himself go and just enjoyed being with Jack.

I'm really gonna miss this story :(

you did an amazing job!
jen-hi chapter 25 . 12/1/2009
Beautiful final chapters. Thanks a lot and congratulations for winning NaNoWriMo!

I enjoy reading your stories very much. Therefore, Sequels and Spin-Offs will be most welcome!
304 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »