Reviews for Gravitational Potential
Ravenja70 chapter 25 . 12/1/2009
a very tender end! :-)

I'm looking forward to your "sequels" ;-)
milady dragon chapter 25 . 12/1/2009
Fantastic. Utterly fantastic.

This story has been amazing on so many levels, not the least being the emotional one, for me at least. Never has a story made me cry so much, yet make me happy at the same time. I'm so sorry it's over, but at the same time I can't wait to see what you have planned for the sequels.

Please recover soon...!
Somewhere's Sword chapter 25 . 12/1/2009
D'aw :D

I can't believe it's over! Do want sequel naos! :P

Congratulations for completing a long, over 60k story, something I haven't yet managed to do. I don't count the first book of my OF series, as it's currently unedited and full of fail xD

Lucy x
deeta chapter 25 . 12/1/2009
You've done it again... wonderful stuff... well done.
LiquidLash chapter 25 . 12/1/2009
A year and twenty one days of epic win, my dear! Epic win! (I just lost the game. Aha.)

I loved this. All of it. From the moment you told me our plot plans, I knew this would be so amazing, and it was! YOU DID GOOD HONEY! *squees for dedication*

*squees more for sequels*

*squees and ruddy squees*

I am saddened it is over :(
Candybree chapter 24 . 12/1/2009
AW! SO sweet!

I'm glad Ianto was there to help Jack out of his nightmare and that Rhiannon accepted Ianto and Jack into her life.

Yay for apartment shopping. New appartment means that every room needs to be christened. :D

Fantastic chapter!
Ysaedda chapter 24 . 12/1/2009
I love the way you include references to 'And Then Some' in this story, like the dream and the names. I feel really sorry for John now, if Jack can't even remember why he chose 'Holster' despite it having been five years. Would you tell her from me that I read her story with great pleasure and that I apologise for never reviewing it? I even used the expression 'cement souffle' the other day...

Anyway, back to matters at hand. I am really going to miss this story once it's over. I am so so glad you chose to take part in NaNoWriMo, it's been such a pleasure reading this. Gosh, that makes it sound like it's over already... Oops xD
pinksocks chapter 24 . 12/1/2009
Aw! Love the fluffy Janto. But I have a feeling I'll love the epilogue even more...

~pink
milady dragon chapter 24 . 12/1/2009
Can't believe this is almost over! I'm going to miss getting the alerts for this, that's for sure.

The boys are just so sweet together. I loved the Doctor wanting to know if they'd been intimate...like it's any of his business, although I guess it's his TARDIS...

And I actually felt a little sorry for John this chapter. I take it that the name Jack had used meant something to him.

A part of me can't wait for the epilogue...but another part is going to miss this awesome story when it's done.
HuckingHarkness chapter 24 . 12/1/2009
Aww! I loved the reference to Jacobyte btw! Just unfortunately finished reading Lizzy's story :( But you make me feel better: )

These two are getting there I think and it's lovely to watch their progression with one another as they accept & get to know each other. Jack's coping remarkably well considering this isn't the Ianto that knows his every need and meets it perfectly.

The dream sequence was horriffic, but brilliantly written! Loved it for that. Had the disjointed-ness of a dream, but was still a coherent narative. I always struggle with that.. Even memories I think need to appear patchy or disjointed & that was just beautiful, so thank you.

Loving the chappies, eagerly awaiting more. BTW also reading 'Just A Mistake' -Tybs makes it awesome! Will review it on a computer later, but for now-

ta ta!

Carrie; )
Somewhere's Sword chapter 24 . 12/1/2009
D'aw, so sweet :D

I don't want it to be over! Write more, woman! xD

As predicted, I'm off school today. Looks like it's going to be a day of fanfic, tea and Star Trek movies :P

Lucy x
cjh4ever chapter 24 . 11/30/2009
Ah, happy and sad - my favourite combination. I liked the fact Rhiannon wasn't immediately bowled over, very true to life.
Jessie Blackwood chapter 24 . 11/30/2009
I so love the way this is going. Its good they treat him as a different person, because he is. He's not a copy but he's his own man. Good one. Ty
Poisoned-Thorns chapter 24 . 11/30/2009
Oh it's all piecing together in a lovely end of the story way. I love that you made sure Rhiannon didn't see him as her brother - because he's not. He's his own person and I like tht she can get to know him as him. Great, as always. x
LiquidLash chapter 24 . 11/30/2009
D'aww... Stop revealing my gooey centre, damnit! *still in fluff loving denial*

I want to put into words how I feel about this story (and yay John! Ah, love John! Poor git...) but I kind of can't? Bloody love you, you mad and also win-worthily squishible woman! Cannot wait to write the story where Jacobyte gets partnered to Burtya, and calling himself Holster is a wonderful twist... heehee!

Well done again for surviving NaNoWriMo! I said it before (just now) and I'll say it again: this month was made of epic WIN, and I'm so glad I met you :)
299 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »