Reviews for Loaded Mag & a Yorkie Bar
multipazz chapter 1 . 7/26
You are right. Not enough LEWIS fanfic out there so thanks for this.
ShortofWords chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
I love the way you've characterized the Lewis/Hathaway friendship. Good read.
Folkvangr chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
I love Lewis and Hathaway - always a shame they stopped the show. Great to read this friendship-fic by someone who shares my opinion.
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Yes I liked this rather much. Bravo.
Morrolan chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Love this.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Yay friendship!
StarKid McFly chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
"Disclaimer: BBC owns Lewis, Kevin Whately owns himself and unfortunately Billie Piper, not me, owns Laurence Fox. Oh well. "

How painfully true. It's kind of sad how jealous I am of Billie :P

I love this. It's set just after my favourite episode of Lewis (which is an added bonus) and it's just genuinely good :P

I hope you write more for Lewis in the future, you're very good :P
Hyarrowen chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
That's a nice gentle story, summing up the calm waters their friendship has moved into. And you've got their voices just right; 'Cheeky sod' and 'Only the best for you' - I can hear them so clearly!

I started going through the fics here as a result of watching Series 5, and had to dig a long way down through the list to find this, but it's one of the best.
lrigD chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Ooh, this was very good! I just watched Life Born of Fire this afternoon (for the umpteenth time) and every time I do, I find myself wandering into the Lewis-department here at ff :) I liked your story. I mean, like Lewis I'm curious, but then again it doesn't matter, because, as you so aptly put it, which way Hathaway is as long as he's always going to be Hathaway... :)
sdbcomomomom chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Thank you for a great short story. I love the chocolate part, though I must admit I love Yorkie chocolate bars. When I make a shopping dash to Dallas I always stop the The English Store in Grapevine to get my chocolate fix.

I hope you take time to write more of your wonderful Lewis stories. You have a great talent.

mildetryth chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Nice one. :) I never got why this didn't catch on. I thought it was a great follow-up for Morse.
Isolee chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Applause! I love the friendship Lewis and Hathaway share, and you portray it quite nicely. The reference to Morse is appreciated, however brief, it brings depth. And Lewis is bound to think about the matter, "Life born of fire" was a complex episode, but it's just like him to accept and be himself. Accept the way Morse was, appreciate Hathaway for who he is... and so on.

Please, the world needs more Lewis. You've done a wonderful job; will we see more? :)The friendship you get to see on the screen just leaves you hoping for more.

Thank you!
Nikolai The Odd chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Aw _

Its sad that there are very few Lewis writers...
Miss Late Bloomer chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Bravo! You captured their relationship beautiful, and you had Lewis down pat. I concentrated, and pictured his voice narrating, and it worked brilliantly. "Cheeky sod." I just love that!
robby1925 chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
I love Inspector Lewis and yes, there isn't near enough fan fiction. You wrote very much in character which is really hard to do. Thanks for writing and doing it well. I look forward to reading more from you.