Reviews for Kokoro Aftercast
Roseduchess7 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Gosh please! Update I love your story!
HeyyMayy chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Please Continue sounds Wonderful!
bluey2001 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Ulq and Grimm? this is so funny and confusing. i wonder if "Grimm" and "Ulq" are gonna become shinigami. they usually do. and what about Aizen? please continue this, its awesome. its humorous, romantic, and it makes me want to read more. three words. I. LOVE. IT!
Ink And Death chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
I really like this ... Prologue? It would definately be a good way to start a series cuz there is so much u can do with this. I hope u end up continuing this but whatevs
Sierra chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
I love this! Write some more! I have an idea though, how about whenever he connects with a shinigami he knows he remember something about himself. And when he's sent to the real world to train with one called Rukia he meets Orihime and his body remembers her but his mind does not. She remembers him though and tried to not fall in love with him but both failed miserably and fell in love but when he finally says he loves her all his memories come back at once and he runs away afraid of himself and afraid of loving her and hurting her. Add stuf if u want but continue this story like this! Could u also put at the end written with help of Brigana? Really good start!
cutemeepers chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
plz let the story go on its real good :( plz plz plz its good
Dvonne chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
This story is intriging so far.

you should definitely continue

I like all your stories about Bleach and this one : you should definitely continue it.

Different story lines are good for bored people :D
shilkefair chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
please,please Continue this story, i'm loving it so far. you should really continue this story. waiting for the next chapter3
AngelRin89 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Update this! I'm loving it so far!
blackwingsgreeneyes chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
you should totally continue thi story .:)i'm so happy that ulq and grimm are sticking together. PLEASE UPDATE SOON! _
xXulquigirlXx chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
interesting, sorry short review, gotta go to school rite now, otherwise late...

hope 'ulq' can remember orihime a bit more, and its pretty cool that gimmjow is still alive

cant wait for future chapters. xDD
RarusuRinnu1310 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
So far its a good start! I can't wait to see what you do next

Update soon!
pharitse chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Yay! This is a good story, but I have to wonder how you're going to get Orihime and Ulquiorra together if he's in Soul Society and she's not I can't wait to find out though. I also want to know how the Captain Commander got the Hogyoku, i have a lot of questions so I really can't wait until you update!