Reviews for Lovers' Talk
tsenglol chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I don't even have words for how amazingly well written this was. If I didn't know better I would swear this was an excerpt of Jim Butcher's own work. I love it.
Readingtoomuch chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
You write both of them so wonderfully. Amazing!
Musafreen chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
"You should share the rest. It's only polite." I like it. :D

And the metaphor. Kitai sounded exactly like... Kitai.

Like the concept. I never thought of this before, but the idea of Kitai offering Tavi a place among the marat seems very plausible.

Sweet, and cute, and well-characterized and well written. Nice.

Musafreen
jzeuski chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
very nicely done with the falvor and feeling of jim butcher himself please do more!
someone chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Very insightful. You captured the characters well.
wish i c0uld chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
WOW! That's really all there is to say about this story. It was great. I'm so glad that there's finally a good Tavi/Kitai Fic up here. I mean there's only a few stories up at all but none of them were really geared towards the main characters. But hopefully more stories will get added. Please post more! Can't wait for First Lord's Fury! WOH!
azerjaban chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
I am speechlessly happy right now. This felt like an excerpt from Jims Book. I loved every part, how you described the bond

"Kitai's amusement came deep and clear to him. Like the ringing of bells, almost, and yet nothing like it at all."

Lol, to how they argued about Marat customs

"I am not eating Nasaug."

And finally to Kitai's open consideration to Tavi's struggle between Freedom and Duty.

Amazing all around, this is going into my favorites and being forwarded to all my fellow Curser's series lovers.

Thnx for the wonderful read.