Reviews for Bright Green Eyes
Kekejo99 chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
I love htis story so sweet!
Team Major Whitlock chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I loved it, I hope that you write a sequel where Severus meets Albus Potter x
Eileen Sharalyn Adams chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
That's one great one shot you wrote there. I can really imagine Harry going to Hogwarts just to do that. Well done! :D
fleeting chance chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I like how Snape finally accepts that Lily marries James and I like how we get to see a softer side of him.
AmyRose512 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Hi! I just found your story, and I really liked reading it. Good job! :)
Shel chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
I like this(:
Jaded Baby Blues chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
This is very sweet! I would've liked to know Snape's reaction if he ever found out that Harry named his son after him. I loved this fic! Glad someone wrote it! Thank you thank you! *wipes tears*
x-Blueberry-Muffin-x chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Very nice one shot! So many nice touches to this story that I absolutely love :)

I see Harry using Snape's first name as a sign of great respect and it was touching to see Snape's reaction to Al's name :)

My fave part was the last line - I can't quite put my finger on it but something about that really struck me.
Meel Jacques chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
The story is perfect.

I loved, really.

The name of Albus Snape was an act of courage and admiration.

Congratulations on your exciting fanfic.

Kisses.

Mel
FindBeautyInTheSmallThings chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
That was really touching and well written. Thanks for putting a smile on my face.
Mathiilde3 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Such a sweet story, I totally adore it! It is really really great. Thank you for writing it!
very like lupin chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
this was perfict it should have been in the books!
AliceElizabeth2 chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
I loved it! It was short but it had me grinning the whole

time. Especially the ending_ keep writing, you're very talented.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
A great story. Very well written.
BettyBoopSweden chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
I loved this story! So cute. I liked the way Snape said Lily Potter in the end, I feel like he finally can go on and remember Lily in a fond way, even if she married his "enemy" (lack for a better word)!