Reviews for First Impressions
3kdz4me chapter 8 . 10/4/2012
Uh-oh Edward - better air out that dirty laundry sooner than later, because she will be hurt when she finds out you dated that slag Victoria!
Crazybee3 chapter 27 . 8/14/2012
Even though I knew its been over a year since you've updated I let myself get absorbed into this fic AGAIN. *Sigh* I loved it, again!
I hope you are well and haven't given up on this fic!
Thank you for the story!
cmtaylor531 chapter 27 . 12/15/2011
Very lovely interesting story line
zeeber chapter 27 . 10/27/2011
well, now I have to wait for more...I'm hoping you plan on finishing this please...

thank you for your words...Brenda
zeeber chapter 24 . 10/27/2011
I'm so freaking glad I don't have to wait to read the next chapter...Brenda
zeeber chapter 21 . 10/27/2011
I just wanted to let you know that I am really enjoying this story. In you A/N you keep saying that RL has not been kind..well I hope that has worked itself out for you, I don't wish hard times on anyone. Your Edward and Bella have wiggled their way into my heart. I always love the many Edward character's, but Bella not so much, except in this little story. You've turned me into a Bella fan, guess it's because your Bella is an adult and acts like one.

Thank you so much for your words...back to the story, Brenda
zeeber chapter 7 . 10/25/2011
My friend Cecile rec'd this story to me. I started it and can't stop...totally under reviewed...I am going to tell everyone I know in fanfic to read this totally romantic is wonderful.

Thank you for your words...Brenda
FayHannahRose chapter 27 . 8/3/2011
OMG! So happy this story has been updated! I love it :')

Hope your Ok, and please update soon?:)

Fay xx
jansails chapter 27 . 8/3/2011
Oh so glad this is back!

ExB's frantic need to be with one another, to share one another, to be reassured, to reconnect- was perfect.

phoebelicious chapter 27 . 7/31/2011
Oh I've missed this. I was so excited to see a new chapter. Glorious as always
RingTheBella chapter 27 . 7/30/2011
Thanks for the update, I missed this story.
poffy47 chapter 27 . 7/29/2011
OMG! What a great chapter - it was so worth the wait. Im pleased to hear you are feeling ok now Sue. Here's to the next up-date.

Augustmoon99 chapter 27 . 7/28/2011
I really enjoyed this chapter.

Thank you for taking the time to do the recap at the beginning to remind us as to what happened before. I was pleased that she chose to go ahead and move forward with the assault charges. I am curious to see if Jacob is honest about it and if anything comes of it. Even if not it has brought them together even more and made them very aware of how intensely they feel for each other. Yay, they made it home! I'm sure they are very happy about that. I'm very excited to see where you go next. Happy writing.
SmilesMC chapter 27 . 7/27/2011
TwuWuv chapter 27 . 7/27/2011
So glad you're back - hope all is well!

Great chapter :-) looking forward to more.