Reviews for Soul's Fantasy
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
I have just come across this storyline and I enjoyed it so far. It would be cool to have the others from the Duodecim cast in it too (As it was great to see Yuna so far.).

For those who have heard the Japanese dubs of both Beach and Dissidia, Tidus has the same voice actor as Ichigo (Masakazu Morita), as well as Zidane and Toshiro (Romi Paku).
Guest chapter 2 . 1/29/2014
I like the fact that you make fun of how firion and ichigo sound the same:)
SuperSaiyan2Goku chapter 5 . 7/31/2013
I love this this story! :) I feel bad for Zidane and Kuja. Update when you can.
Platinum J chapter 2 . 12/19/2012
every person that wrutes crossovers with bleach sure likes ryoka startings,right?
LunaClefairy chapter 5 . 12/9/2012
PFFFT AHAHAHAHA! Zidane went totally nuts over Yoruichi when she was naked! He's such a perv! It was also funny when Yuna and Squall beat him up for his womanizing ways...

The conversation between Tosen and Gabranth was really deep and enjoyable. You really did your research, there.
ShadowCat444 chapter 5 . 10/26/2012
I ask of u to continue this interesting and epic story. Plz! Oh and umm if possible can u add in Lightning (ff 13) or Shantotto (ff 11).
Guest chapter 5 . 9/11/2012
when the next chapter is coming up this story is awsome keep up the good work.
BlueSpiritFire1 chapter 5 . 8/26/2012
xD oh GOD i love this! KEEP WRITING AND TAKE MY MONEY!
Jecht vs Kenpachi IS GOLD!
DigitalButton chapter 5 . 6/25/2012
Poor Gin and Kefka. This is so interesting. Please update this.
tinheritance chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Dude, Seriously I've read this story for the thousandth time. You have to do more if you want to do this story justice. I'ts EPIC in nature and it really entertains your fans. So much so that if you don't want to finish it then at least have someone else continue this unfinished MASTERPIECE!
MateusTheEmperor chapter 5 . 9/12/2011
aaaahhhh Genesis always making a great crack at other peoples expense. I would enjoy seeing Snow or Angeal in this!
Matthias the Wanderer chapter 5 . 9/8/2011
Why have you stopped? For once when there's only one crossover in a section it's a GOOD one, and you haven't updated in almost two years! Please continue this story, I would love to see this unfold.
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 5 . 8/3/2011
Gin and Kefka are dead. Hey, does that mean you're willing to do an Illistarted Guide to Soul Reapers *background; GOLDEN!*? That'd be too funny. XD
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 3 . 8/3/2011
ok, for starters; Cloud vs Byakuya, epic. XD Second; Kenpachi vs Jecht; epic. Third; U BROUGHT BACK ZACK! XD
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 2 . 8/3/2011
the fact u mentioned that Johnny Bocsh plays both Firion and Ichigo is 2 funny. and u stick ichigo with zidane, squall and bartz? ha ha! as for Cloud and Firion...well...things will definatly get tough. XD